CHAPTER 20

y'all are gonna be happy by the end of this

NICKI POV

I miss sucking dick.

I never thought I would say it but I really do miss sucking Beys dick. The way she would slap it all over my face and fuck my throat.

My throat would always be so sore after, she would always be so aggressive with it. I learned to gargle salt water after to make it less painful.

We were on the way to the airport and here I am thinking about sucking dick. Honestly, I would take anything from her at this point. Even some dry humping.

She put her arm around me without me even having to ask so we're getting somewhere. She woke up from her nap as nice Bey so I'm not too mad.

She really has different personalities if you think about it.

Goofy Bey, horny Bey, post sex Bey, asshole Bey, fighter Bey, sensitive Bey, in love Bey, Bey when she hasn't gone to therapy in a while, Summer Walker Bey, high Bey, and drunk Bey.

There's also two different versions of her. Bey before her mom passed and Bey after her mom passed.

I don't know which one is my favorite, probably goofy Bey or in love Bey.

I wouldn't go as far as to say she has "mixed personalities" because it's nowhere as severe. She's just bipolar.

She had her arm around me and she was using her other hand to use her phone. She was typing fast as hell with that one hand.

I stretched my neck up to look at her phone screen and she was on the messages app. "Who are you texting?"

"My girlfriend." She turned her phone away from me so I couldn't see.

"Stop playing, let me see." I tried to reach for her phone but she moved it out of my reach.

"It's just Jay, calm down." She turned the phone in my direction and the name at the top said Jay.

We made it to the airport and got on the jet. I was glad we were finally going back home, it feels like forever since we've been in our house.

I was going to sit next to her but she pulled me onto her lap. I was smiling so hard, she was finally initiating physical contact.

"You smell good." She started rubbing my ass and squeezing.

"Thank you, you do too." She always does, she smells like she looks.

She put her hand under my chin and gave me a kiss. She really woke up from that nap a completely different person.

She was going to pull away but when she moved back I moved forward so the kiss didn't break. I put my hands on her shoulders and she took her hand that was under my chin and put in under my shirt on my back.

On the inside I was doing a happy dance but I wanted to remain calm. This is my wife, this is the expectation.

Eventually she pulled away breathing hard. Yay.

"You're back to normal now?" I was still smiling hard as fuck.

"Shut up."

She had to be horny, she's always telling me to shut up when we're having sex or about to.

I ignored her being rude and laid my head on her shoulder and loosely wrapped my arms around her.

"I don't like having to beg you to touch me. I want you to look at me and my body like you actually want me. I want you to want me."