CHAPTER 12

i ruined my sleep schedule writing this

BEY POV

"Bey! Beyoncé where are you?!"

Oh shit. I was playing 2k with Kitty in my lap and I lost track of time.

I was supposed to figure out something to do with Kitty before Nicki got back from getting her nails done but I forgot.

"Get up! Go in the closet." I whisper yelled to Kitty and pushed her out my lap.

"Who are you talking to?" Nicki was at the door now twisting on the doorknob.

"Nobody!" I yelled and pushed Kitty by her butt into the closet and locked it with the key on the top of the door frame.

"Beyoncé I'm not playing with you! Open this fucking door!" Nicki was banging on the door now trying it get in.

"Um.. hold on! I just got out the shower give me a second!"

I just needed time to figure out what I was about to do. There weren't many options for me, I was stuck.

I mean, I could jump out the window but I would definitely die. I could push Kitty out the window but she would die.

Maybe I should just do that anyways?

If I stay here I'm probably going to die anyways so this is all about choosing how I die.

Dying from falling out a window is boring and I don't want suicide be the way I go.

If I get murdered by my wife that would be interesting. And sexy. Plus that would definitely be made into a movie or Netflix documentary.

"You really wanna keep playing with me? Okay Beyoncé." I heard her footsteps walking away and it was just silence.

"You okay Kitty?" I whispered through the door and put my ear against it incase she said anything back but she didn't.

I heard the doorknob rattling and my heart dropped. I forgot I taught her how to pick a lock a couple months ago.

Seconds later the door swung open and Nicki was standing there with a knife in her hand and her hair in a bun.

"Wait-"

"What bitch do you have in my house Beyoncé?!"

She started walking towards me and I backed into the closet door.

"It's nobody-"

"You have one more time. One more fucking time to lie to me before I put this knife through you."

Woahhhh???? But I'm the crazy one?

"Let's all just take a deep breath and calm down. It's not what you think."

"Bitch don't tell me to calm down. Who the fuck do you have in my house?!"

"Her name is Kitty-"

"You have a stripper in my house?!"

Huh? Now I'm confused. "No-"

"Get out of my way before you die with the bitch."

She held the knife up and I quickly moved out the way, I don't know Kitty that well and I'm not about to die for her.

I turned around because I couldn't bare to see Kitty get slaughtered.

"A dog? A fucking dog?"

I turned back around and Kitty was licking her hand.