CHAPTER 19

since i promised

BEY POV

"Bey wake up."

I was having a dream about a bird squawking in my ear and I woke up to one too.

Sorry. That was just a joke.

"Five more minutes." I turned away from her and put the blanket over my head.

I didn't sleep well at all last night, or recently in general. I have to get really high or take melatonin to go to sleep now.

"I already let you sleep for 10 more minutes. We're going to be late, get up now."

She pulled the blanket off me completely and I threw my body back on the bed then got out.

I went into the bathroom and she followed me. "You need to hurry up. I have a certain time I need to be in New York."

"I heard you." I got my stuff out to brush my teeth but she was still standing in the doorway. "What?"

She scoffed and left the bathroom, she didn't even close the door.

What could she possibly be mad about now? All I did today was wake up.

I really don't understand her sometimes. She goes from "aw baby it's okay" to "stop being such a sensitive baby and leave me alone" to "you have to tell me how you feel."

But I'm the bipolar one.

I really don't know what she wants from me. If it was clear I would do it, no questions asked but I'm just really confused.

She's so confusing and mean. She was mean to me when we first met but that was a cute mean. The type of mean you are to someone when you have a crush on someone but now she just makes me feel bad about myself.

She's mad because my dick won't get hard.

It's not like I can control it. Imagine seeing your wife doing something she should only be doing with you with someone else. Lauren at that.

I wish she could see Lauren isn't her friend. Lauren is the farthest thing from her friend but she can't see it because she has some weird attachment to her.

She loves to say my friendship with Jay is weird but nobody ever says anything about her weird friendship with Lauren.

What best friends do you know that have sex and threesomes with each other? What best friend do you know that kiss regularly? What best friends do you know that steal boys and girls from each other?

They're both weird. They're like secretly in love with each other, she should've just gotten with Lauren instead of me if she was going to keep doing what they do.

And Drake. She never told me that they did anything sexual together.

She wasn't obligated to tell me anything but I wouldn't have done that to her. Anytime we're around anyone I've had sex with her I always tell her so she's not smiling in the face of someone whose had sex to with her wife.

She knew me and him had a very complicated history. She doesn't even know half of the shit he's done so I can't blame her but she could've at least brought it up to me.

Instead I had to find out in front of a huge crowd of people. I saw him at the club and I was going to ignore him because I told her I wasn't going to fight. But he knew what he was doing, he taunted and provoked me until I hit him.

I don't have much self control when it comes to fighting but I was trying. I was having a good night, I didn't want to ruin it by fighting him but he didn't really give me much of a choice.