CHAPTER 17

this is a short one

NICKI POV

"You fucked him?!"

Shit.

"Bey stop yelling, aren't you at a police station?"

"Fuck these police officers! You fucked him?"

No home training whatsoever..

"Beyoncé step outside before you get your black ass killed. I'm serious." She thinks everything is a joke.

"Okay fine. Jay can you get my stuff from that fat bitch! over there?" She yelled 'fat bitch' out so the fat bitch in question definitely heard her.

I could hear her walking and saying something under her breath. Then a car door opened and closed.

"You're lucky I took your jacket or they would've-"

She cut whoever was talking off."I'm on the phone. With Nicki."

What the fuck is that supposed to mean?

"Who's that?" We were on a regular call instead of Facetime so I couldn't see anything.

"Future. You fucked him too? I know y'all have some songs together."

"No Beyoncé I did not fuck Future. Stop talking out your ass."

"Well how would I know? Apparently I don't know anything about who you were before we met." Here she goes being dramatic.

"Why are you so sure this was before we met?"

"Was it?" Her voice got all quiet and it cracked like she was going to cry.

"Yes. We didn't even have sex, he just gave me head for hours."

Everyone's heard the rumors about Drake and I can tell you from first hand experience that's they're completely true.

That man ate my pussy from sun down to sun up, I thought I died and went to heaven. That was one of the best sexual experiences of my life.

"Was he better than me?" She still sounded like she was about to cry.

I won't say he was better but their personalities reflect how they eat it. Drake is more soft and slow with it and he makes sure you're enjoying it.

Bey will have you wondering if she's a demon from hell.

"Don't be insecure-" She hung up on me.

I'm married to the most childish sensitive person on Earth.

I called her back and she answered. "Are you crying?" I heard her sniffle when she answered.

"Future said you're not P."

"I don't give a fuck if I'm not A,E,I,O,U, and sometimes Y. Fuck him."

"He said he's going to fuck your mom." She gasped after she said that, "Not carol!"

"Beyoncé hit him for me."

"My knuckles are bruised and bleeding." She whined.

"Hit him."

"Okay. Sorry in advance." I heard a noise then I heard her say ow. "He hit me back."

"Are you drunk or high?" She must be one acting like this.

"A little bit of this a little bit of that. Is there a video of the alleged fight?"

"Yeah. I'll send it to you." It was the last thing I had open on Twitter so I sent it to her phone.