After finishing speaking, Donghyuk said excitedly: “Ms. Lim has a great magical powers, and her style of behaviour must be different from ordinary people, and she certainly doesn't care about the worldly gazes and moral contraints. Otherwise, with her power, how could she succumb to the Yoo family to be a woman? Home daughter-in-law? So, my daughter, you must continue to work hard and strive to cook mature rice with Ms. Lim. It is best to have a daughter like Ms. Lim. In that case, My Hwang family really has to vacate. Go up!”

Yeji was so embarrassed that she couldn't wait to dig a hole and get in, covering her face and saying: “Dad, what are you talking about, it's disrespectful!”

After finishing speaking, she stomped her feet and ran back to her room.

The matter of Y/n's refining magical medicine spread like wildfire among several upper-class families in Wrestvel.

Naesang, the owner of the Kim family, Fungui Bao, the owner of Treasure Pavillion, and Jisub, the owner of Classic Mansion, all heard the news.

Although the three of them couldn't help but want to ask Y/n for medicine, Naesang was the only one who really had the face to speak.

Naesang is confident.

After all, he had already expressed his sincerity to Y/n long ago, and even gave Y/n a Tomson First-Class villa that had been bought for more than 100 million.

Therefore, he also ran to Y/n's house in the afternoon, taking advantage of Y/n's own home, and begged Y/n for a magical medicine.

Y/n did not refuse him.

After all, he's a relatively comfortable person. Although his son and nephew are a bit stupid and a bit bad, they have been taught the lesson. Now he treats himself honestly and docilely. It's just medicine, no need. Stingy.

Naesang got an affirmative answer and slammed his head three times excitedly.

The richer people are more afraid of death. For them, the miracle medicine is like a miracle medicine for rebirth. Everyone wants to be able to get self-defense.

After agreeing to Naesang and sending him away, Y/n took out some medicinal materials at home and refined a batch of pills.

In this batch, she used only one-tenth of the medicinal materials to make 30 pills.

Moreover, because the pill this time uses a full set of prescriptions, the medicinal materials are much better than the last one, so the efficacy is more than ten times higher.

If the previous one can treat almost most moderate internal injuries and has some effect on all internal injuries, then this time the pill can almost heal fatal internal injuries.

Even Kyungyu's years of old wounds and stubborn illnesses can be cured by swallowing half a capsule.

If you are chased by a master, even if you only have one breath, you can survive by taking this medicine.

After refining the medicine, Y/n kept twenty of them, took out ten of them, and called Wonyoung, Kyungyu, Donghyuk, and Naesang that she had refined the magic medicine. It will be set up at Jisub's Classic Mansion tonight. Banquet, distribute the magic medicine to them.

When everyone heard it, they were ecstatic.

Unexpectedly, Ms. Lim is really a dragon! The magic medicine was made so quickly! It's almost as fast as making dumplings!

That night, everyone came to Classic Mansion in advance, waiting for Y/n's to arrive.

Y/n prepared meals for Karina, her father-in-law, and her mother-in-law before telling them that dhe had an old friend from the orphanage who had come back and wanted to meet for a small gathering and then slipped out of the house.

At the gate of Classic Mansion, Naesang, Donghyuk, and his daughter Yeji, Wonyoung, the genius doctor Kyungyu, his granddaughter Hyunseo, Jisub, and others personally greeted them at the door.

Today, Classic Mansion closed doors and thanked guests, only to entertain Y/n alone.

Seeing Y/n, everyone's expressions were stunned, and they clasped their fists and said respectfully: “Welcome Ms. Lim.”

Y/n glanced at the crowd and smiled faintly: “You guys came really early, when did you arrive?”

Wonyoung smiled slightly: “Ms. Lim, it's rare for you to organize the game yourself. We must arrive a little earlier to show respect.”

For today's dinner, Wonyoung deliberately dressed up and put on an elegant and noble black evening dress. The tulle lining outlines her perfect and slim curve, but it does not appear coquettish, but rather different. Charming.

Coupled with Wonyoung's perfect facial features, she showed her temperament to the fullest

................................