This is also the reason why her feelings for Y/n suddenly increased much more than when she had for the mysterious person before.

Although she also knew that to fall in love with her bestfriend wife was too immoral.

However, she also knew that the two were not really a wife and wife. The two got married because of the insistence of Karina’s grandfather, and the two had never had any emotional foundation.

Even when she was chatting with Karina the other day, she heard from her that she and Y/n had never been married to each other, and they still slept separately. Karina slept in bed and Y/n slept on the ground.

So, does this mean that she can like
Y/n and not feel sorry for her bestfriend?

Maybe if she could get together with Y/n, it would be a relief for Karina!

Thinking of this, she hurriedly said to Y/n with joy: “Then I will trouble you, Y/n.”

Y/n smiled faintly and said: “It's not troublesome at all.”

Her smile made Yuna’s heart tremble again.

Reason tells her that Y/n is a best friend’s wife and there is no chance, but Yuna can’t help but have strange thoughts because of the emotional impulse.

Y/n didn’t know Yuna’s thoughts and left her phone number to Yuna.

At this moment, Taehyun leaned forward and said with a flattering expression: “Ms. Lim, you are so amazing. The evil stars like Shuangsha can't do a single trick in front of you. I Taehyun reveres you. Admire you by throwing five-body throwing on the ground, you are like a god among the gods!”

With that said, Taehyun knelt directly on the ground without hesitation.

Y/n looked at him in a solitary manner, and deliberately asked him: “I said Taehyun, why did you run just now? Are afraid I can't beat Shuangsha?”

“No, No!” Taehyun was pale and hurriedly explained: “Ms. Lim, you have misunderstood, how could I doubt your strength? I just got confused just now, so please don't take it to your heart.”

After finishing talking, Taehyun banged his head and tremblingly said: “Ms. Lim, you are the real dragon on earth! From now on, I will not worship the sky or earth, I will worship Ms. Lim!”

Karina looked at Taehyun’s dog-licking gesture, shook her head, and said to Y/n: “What do you do now? You killed both Oliver and Vincent, should we call the police?”

Y/n thought for a while, and said lightly: “You get in the car first, I will solve it.”

Karina nodded and got into the car with Yuna and Taehyun.

When they all got in the car, Y/n took out her mobile phone from her pocket and called Kwon Jiyong, the spokesperson of the Lim family in Wrestvel, the owner of Shangri-La Hotel.

Soon the call was connected, and Jiyong's respectful voice rang: “Ms. Lim?”

Y/n said calmly: “I met Shuangsha. These two dogs barked at me. Now they have become two dead dogs. The corpses are on the side of the road. I don't want to leave any trouble. You send someone right now and deal with it.”

Hearing this, Jiyong was shocked and said: “Ms. Lim, you solved the Shuangsha? God, that's a famous thief duo in Wrestvel! The methods are cruel and ruthless, and the strength is also number one in Orgeyon!”

Jiyong couldn’t help but said excitedly: “Ms. Lim, you are amazing. If the Lim family knows your strength, it would definitely cause a huge sensarion.”

Y/n said calmly: “It's enough for you to know this, don't pass it back to the Lim family, or I will never forgive you!”

Jiyong respected Y/n’s orders, and said respectfully: “It's the young master's order, of course I will obey, I must be tight-tipped, and I will send someone to deal with it right now.”

Y/n gave a satisfied hum, then hung up the phone and walked to the car.

Opening the car door, Y/n sat in the driver’s seat and started the car calmly, as if what she had killed just now was really just two dogs.

Yuna sat in the back row, her beautiful eyes staring at Y/n’s profile.

In her eyes, two shining lusters flickered in them, carefully tasted, there was actually a color of love and admiration!

...............................