1 : Am I jealous?

(Boruto's Pov)

God, I'm so dead. It's the first day of school and I'm already late! Sarada certainly will kick my ass today for making her wait... I took my bag and ran downstairs. "Boruto, you're gonna be la-" "I know, mum, gotta go!" and i dashed out the door. I'm so dead, I'm so dead, I'm so dead!. I finally reached the school. Thank god! As I got there, I saw a familiar silhouette, with dark hair and beautiful onyx eyes. Oh shit...

"Mornin' Sarada-" "You're late, baka." I looked at her only to see that she had eyebags on her face, showing how tired she was. Did she study at night again? "I know, i know, but at least i got here...right?" "Hn. Next time you make me wait it will be the last time you're gonna see the light." Not gonna lie, she was scary when she was angry. Especially when I was making her angry. "Did you study at night again? You look tired." Her eyes widened at my statement, but she knew she couldn't lie to me. She never succeeded to do so. "It's okay, I just wanted to review the lessons. It's not like I'm overdoing myself." "Yeah, and I'm as smart as Shikadai. Reviewing lessons? We have around 4 books at each subject!" Then she laughed. Why did she laugh? I was worried about her and she was laughing? Not that i don't like to see her laughing....but it's way too strange. "What's so funny?" "You never change, do you?" she asks, a bright smile still enveloping her face. I'm dumbfounded. "What's that supposed to mean?" she looks up at me, her eyes showing so much happiness it melted my heart. "You never fail to worry about me. You're as overprotective as my father is! You have to calm down sometimes too!" she said, still laughing. Overprotective? Of course I'm overprotective, i want to keep her safe......I loved her since we were in middle school. It's still surprising how she didn't figure it out. "Yea, yea, not my fault you're overwoking! Someone has to watch over you when your parents aren't around, ya'know!" she giggled at my statement. The next second, I have a punch in my stomach. "Ouch- What was that for?!" "For making me wait, baka Boruto". I sigh. "I wasn't gonna escape it, right?" "Nope! Now come on, let's go to class." She said, her face full of brightness. Oh, how can she look so much like an angel? We walked together to class, like we always do. And, of course, Shino Sensei was already inside.

"May I know the reason you two are late? The class started ten minutes ago." I slightly open my mouth to say something, only to get cut off by Sarada. "We are deeply sorry, sir. Our alarms didn't go off at the right time and we overslept. It won't happen again." Wow, she made an excuse that's actually believable. One of the reasons I like her. She's always saving my butt when it comes to school. "I hope it won't Sarada. I trust you. Now, both of you, go sit down, the lesson started."

Ok, these two hours of History were the most horrible hours in my life. Just because I got late, doesn't mean you have to give a test. To the whole class. Of course, Sarada had no problem with it.....but I'm sure my test is all over wrong. Mum will kill me.
"Why are you so upset? What's wrong, Bolt?" Sarada asks me, with a little spark of curiosity in her eyes. "Well, I'm gonna die. I'm sure i failed my test and mum will kill me. I'm dead meat." She looks at me then laughs. What's so funny about me dying? "Come on, stop overreacting. I don't think Aunt Hinata is that strict. She seems calm and not that much of a strict mother." My eyes widened. "Not much of a strict mother? Whenever I fail a test I get in trouble. I'm punished for two loooong weeks and, of course, no going out. Remember that one night in seventh grade?" She gulped. I guess all my friends knew about that one certain night. "Maybe she's strict with you since you didn't listen to her? It would be understandable." "In MY defense, I wasn't that stupid back then, I was smarter." She gave me a questionable look. "Ok, ok, I admit it, I wasn't smart, but I wasn't that stupid either." She sighed. "Next time try studying. You'll find it actually fun." "Yea, I'd rather not. Studying is fun only for weirdos." I gulped as her eyes met mine, but hers had a fire of rage glowing. Oh, how much she looked like her father when she was angry. "Is that supposed to mean something, Bolt?" "N-no! I-I mean u-usually for weirdos is f-fun. But not for weirdos o-only! I m-mean, you're not a weirdo, and.... And you find it fun! I-it's not only for weirdos..." She then got up and went to ChoCho's desk. I sigh. Studying is fun only for weirdos.... How stupid can I be?. The bell rang and our headteacher, Konohamaru Sensei, brought a tall boy with deep green eyes and long, dark red hair. "From now on, Hamura Seiko will be your new classmate. Be nice and introduce yourselves." I was surprised to see Sarada stand up and introduce herself. First. "Hi! My name is Uchiha Sarada! I hope we will become friends and that you will enjoy staying with us!" Ok, that's strange. She usually isn't this enthusiastic when we have a new classmate. I froze when I looked at her face. She was slightly blushing. Oh dear God, don't tell me she's in love with that boy! "Boruto." I jumped from my chair only to see Mitsuki next to me. "For god's sake Mitsuki, stop scaring me! I'm going to die of a heart attack sooner or later..." "By me, you seem to be jealous on the new guy." I look straight to him. He had a devilish smirk. Am I jealous? Why would I, Sarada isn't the type of girl to jump on top of a guy.... I don't need to be jealous...do I? "What're you saying, Mitsuki? I'm not jealous." He was now looking to the new guy. "Are you sure? This guy seems to get Sarada's interest real easy-" "I remembered I have something to do." I rushed out the door. "Wait, Boruto, we have started the class!" Konohamaru Sensei shouted, but it felt like it was so far away.... Sarada didn't like that guy..... It wasn't possible.....
I need to confess as fast as possible. Or maybe I won't have the chance.

-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-
-

Hello!
I hope you guys enjoyed this chapter. I have a few exams to go through (my teachers love to give tests and quizzes and exams, many of them) so idk when the second chapter will come out. I really hoped i did it good and see you next time.
Bye-bye!
1187 words