Chapter 43: Take off your shoes and face your boyfriend

Start from the beginning

Qin Zhongyue took Xie's hand and emptied it, and immediately replaced Xie Zian's hand, then shook the hand that held Xie Zian, and said in disgust, "You are so heavy, I can't even lift it, so Short and so heavy, no wonder he can't grow taller."

Xie Zian: "..."

Qin Zhongyue said, "Come on, or I'll hang you on the telephone pole."

Xie Zian had to repeat it humiliatingly, Qin Zhongyue pondered for a moment, and said, "You have three-point hatred, three-point unwillingness, three-point anger, and one-point jealousy in your eyes. Why are you still so insincere, say it again!"

Xie Zian: "..."

How the **** did you see so much in my eyes? ?

Qin Zhongyue changed his hands for the third time, "speak quickly, I will continue, and I will lift the iron."

The theater staff came over and asked cautiously, "This is you?"

Xie Chongxing smiled and said to him, "We are all classmates, just kidding."

Xie Zian immediately shouted, "No, they are bullying me! Hurry up and help me call the police and arrest them!"

Qin Zhongyue got angry, and he ignored the staff and walked towards the elevator with Xie Zian.

The staff wanted to chase after him. Xie Chongxing glanced at Jin Kui. Jin Kui immediately stopped her and said to her, "We are really classmates. We just bought tickets together, now. Tickets for even seats."

After showing the staff their tickets, the staff dispelled most of their doubts and returned to work hesitantly.

After a while, Qin Zhongyue pushed Xie Zian out, Xie Zian's face was very ugly, his eyes were red, he no longer had the arrogance he had just now, lowered his head and said to Xie Chongxing: "Please forgive me, I did not It should be so bad to you, our family has treated you badly, it's my fault, it's my parents' fault."

Xie Chongxing nodded and said, "I don't forgive you, and I don't want to see you again."

Qin Zhongyue patted Xie Zian's shoulder, "You should be more self-conscious when you see the stars in the future, don't let him see them, do you understand?"

Xie Zian lowered his head and did not speak.

Qin Zhongyue said again: "That's it, don't let me hear you talk like this again, or I won't teach you a lesson."

His sunny and handsome face was a little soft when he said such cruel words, or in other words, his whole person was a little elusive.

Just like this time, Xie Chongxing didn't know that he would really take off his shoes.

Qin Zhongyue took back his shoes from Xie Chongxing and was about to put them on when he suddenly sighed and said, "This shoe was a limited edition last year. I only wore it twice, and they were all dirty, so I can't buy them anymore."

Xie Chongxing: "..."

His focus is always strange.

Qin Zhongyue glanced at the time again and said, "it's almost time, let's go, let's go to the movies."

He asked Xie Chongxing again and said, "This person didn't affect your good mood just now, did it?"

Xie Chongxing shook his head and said, "No."

Qin Zhongyue laughed, "That's fine, it's rare to come out to relax, don't let this kind of person affect your mood, walk around and check the ticket."

Jin Kui whispered: "I also bought Hal's ticket, let's watch it together."

Xie Zian's face was embarrassed and his heart was full of anger, "...Then the ticket I bought?"