Chapter 36: The cubs stand up!

Start from the beginning

Although it was a matter of his predecessors, Qin Zhongyue still had some impressions.

Xie Chongxing: "..."

Xie Chongxing: "Then what?"

Qin Zhongyue recalled: "Anyway, I was wronged, so frankly speaking, it was the news that Li Jun returned, and it has nothing to do with me. Later, those girls became Li Jun's girlfriends, and they brought them over to the party together. Now, everyone is very beautiful, and they want to chat with me, I am really scared, I quickly find an excuse to go home."

Xie Chongxing: "??"

Qin Zhongyue said sincerely: "So I don't add anyone anymore, I don't add anyone anymore. It's really tiring to chat with people."

Xie Chongxing was led astray by him, and even the shock and confusion that he liked men disappeared a lot, and the whole person was speechless, "For others, this is a happy distress."

When Qin Zhongyue heard this, he was immediately alert, "What? Do you want to learn from Li Jun, chat with them, and make several friends?"

Xie Chongxing said: "I don't mean it, I mean someone else."

Qin Zhongyue: "Oh, that's possible. Li Jun, a playboy, has never been short of girls since he was a child. It's not surprising that his girlfriends can still get along well."

Xie Chongxing wrote down the name again, suddenly remembered something, and asked, "Is that the boy who was with you in the hotel that time?"

Qin Zhongyue said, "yes, it's him, you still remember."

Xie Chongxing said: "It looks very good, I have a little impression."

Qin Zhongyue said: "His grades are still very good, and there is no problem in getting into a famous university."

Even if Qin Zhongyue said so, Xie Chongxing didn't have much affection for him, but he also didn't make any remarks, just nodded to show that he knew.

After such a chat, Qin Zhongyue's liking and liking men was forgotten, and Xie Chongxing suddenly remembered this matter when he was about to go to bed at night.

He was wearing a simple white t-shirt, hemp gray shorts and sat on Qin Zhongyue's soft big bed. After thinking for a while, he said to Qin Zhongyue, "Get a new quilt, let's sleep on the quilt."

Qin Zhongyue was stunned for a moment, "Why do you want to sleep in separate beds?"

He was too open-minded, and Xie Chongxing became a little unsure, "Isn't it different? If you like men, isn't I the opposite **** to you?"

Qin Zhongyue felt a guilty conscience and said indifferently, "then don't worry, even if I like a man, I won't like you. You don't have to worry about that."

Xie Chongxing felt a little uncomfortable when he heard it, but he couldn't tell why.

Qin Zhongyue will continue to say, "My ideal type is the gentle one, who treats me well and loves to laugh at me, and won't let me go home at ten o'clock, or I won't let me in the door and sleep in the corridor. , and most importantly, can't limit my financial freedom!"

He glanced at Xie Chongxing and added seriously: "I hand in my salary card and bank card. He has to give me at least 500,000 pocket money a month, otherwise I will not accept it."

Xie Chongxing also thought about it seriously, and finally came to the conclusion: "99% of the people on earth can do what you said."

Qin Zhongyue blurted out: "then why can't you do it?"