Chapter 27

I was slumped against my bed, too in pain to move, Mattheo rubbed my hair away from my face.
He said" You've got to come eat, darling."
I whined" Nooo..."
" Come on, what if I said it was steak stew? With potatoes and carrots... and nearly rare steak..." I opened my eyes to look at him," Ah, there we go. Wanna go eat?"
" Yes." He chuckled and helped me stand, I collapsed, he hoisted me up easily and began walking.

He sat me in a stool, and put a bowl in front of me, I began eating, hungrily,
Dad said" Ah, you got him out of bed finally."
Mattheo said" It took food."
" Remus is asleep again, but he ate, so I'll take it as a win."
" I hate this part."
" I hate it too, but it does get easier. I swear." I cried out as I finished the bowl, Mattheo had his arms around me instantly. I relaxed into his touch and coolness, I was burning up, I whimpered and nuzzled back." Want some more, my brave boy?" I shook my head, trying to get closer to Mattheo's cold,
" Want to go cuddle, love?" I nodded my head," Okay, let's go." I was lifted up, I yelped out as my body ached, I clung to him." Shh, shh, I'm sorry, it's all right, I've got you."

We got to my bed, and I was on top of Mattheo, we were both in our boxers, I was absorbing the coolness from him.
I mumbled" Why're you so cool?"
He whispered" A charm I learned." I smirked,
" Cheater."
" I know, darling. Now, shh, just close your eyes and go to sleep."

I woke up to feeling like I was on fire, I whined and thrashed, panting quickly,
Mattheo said" Love? Darling..." He shook my shoulders, my eyes snapped open, he gulped," S-Sirius..." He screamed," Sirius?! Sirius!" My door opened, my body jolting,
Sirius said" Jasper? Mattheo! Mattheo, pick him up!" He ran out, it was too hot... everything was too much-

Mattheo's POV
I woke up as Jasper hit me with his arm, I opened my eyes when I noticed he was whining and panting quickly. I sat up and saw sweat soaking his body,
I said" Love? Darling..." His eyes snapped open, bloodshot and dilated pupils were all I could see. I gulped," S-Sirius..." I stared at Jasper, I screamed" Sirius?! Sirius!" I heard running then Jasper's door opened, Sirius stared at Jasper, Jasper's body was spasming every few seconds.
He said" Jasper? Mattheo! Mattheo, pick him up!" He ran out, I picked Jasper up and he passed out.
" He passed out!"
" Get him in the tub!" I ran to him, and water appeared in the tub, I put Jasper into it, steam came off him, I looked at Sirius. Jasper's breathing picked up, I touched the water then hissed, pulling my hand back, it was bloody freezing.
I heard Remus say" Sirius? Love, what's happening?" Sirius ran out, I held Jasper's head up, kissing his forehead, wishing this to be over for him.

After a few minutes, and a hushed conversation, Remus and Sirius walked into the bathroom.
Remus said" He's burning up."
Sirius said" You should be in bed."
" My pup."
" My pup too."
———
Jasper's body heat finally went down after 8 hours... it was terrifying not being able to help him, just having to watch and listen to his whimpers. I lifted Jasper out of the water,
Sirius said" I'm sending an owl to James and Lily, they're going to come over and help." He yawned," Get as much sleep as you can." We'd both stayed up the entire time, Remus eventually lost the spike of energy he had and fell asleep, but Sirius and I stayed up. I nodded my head, carrying Jasper back to his bed.

I put him down, and did the charm on myself to cool my body to his touch, and laid down, he nuzzled into me instinctively.

I was watching Jasper eat as quickly as possible, my head slumped into my arms, my eyes drifted shut.
Lily said" Oh, Mattheo... James, come help me get Mattheo to bed." Then I was lifted up, I groaned and shot my eyes open,
I said" No, no, no, I'm fine. I need to stay with Jasper."
" You need to sleep. Jasper is well into food right now, he won't even notice you're gone." James began walking, I groaned,
James said" Wouldn't fight her, mate. She's vicious."
I groaned" I know." He chuckled.

I woke up to Jasper's cries, I jumped up and ran downstairs as quickly as possible.
I said" JJ? Jasper?! Darling!" Then I was tackled, I sighed and laid against the floor as Jasper licked and nuzzled my neck.
James said" We never separate them again."
Lily said" Noted."
I said" How long was it?"
" About an hour."
" Good enough. Jasper, darling, I'm right here."
Jasper mumbled" Left me."
" I know, I'm sorry. Lily made me." He whimpered and nuzzled my neck, clinging to me.

I was mumbling sweet nothings as Jasper rested against my chest,
He whined" It hurts, Mattheo..."
I whispered" I know, my love. It'll be over soon." I kissed his head," Then we'll cuddle even more, yeah?" He nodded weakly," And I'm going to kiss every single scar you have."
" Love you."
" Love you too."
———
The full moon's been easy, Jasper was trying to get under me, nuzzling my fur, I was letting him push me around, nudging under me to roll over. We've had no issues so far, it's nearly 4:30, soon the sun will come up. The only cuts Jasper has are from his transformation, so it'll be an easy healing time this go around. Jasper rolled over and sat up, sniffing at the air, I watched him intently, then he whimpered and ran to Remus, trying to hide. Sirius and James stood up, Remus began growling, swiftly looking around for the source making his pup scared.

The sun came up, they both dropped and began transforming back, whatever was out there was hopefully gone. We turned back to our human selves, I covered Jasper with a quilt. He squeezed his eyes shut then opened them,
He grumbled" Mattheo?"
I said" Morning, love." He groaned, and sat up, rubbing his eyes," Let's get you dressed and into bed, hm?" He nodded his head, I grabbed his clothes,
" What happened?"
" Nothing, really. You kept getting under me, and you ate a butterfly."
" Gross." I smiled,
" Oh, yeah, definitely not kissing you till you brush your teeth." He smiled, then puckered his lips, I leaned down and kissed him quickly." Now, get dressed and I'll give you another kiss." I slowly helped him stand and get clothes on.

Once we walked into the house, Jasper had given up on walking and Sirius was carrying him in.
Remus said" Are you feeling alright, pup?"
Jasper said" I want what's mine, bacon and my bed."
Sirius said" He's feeling alright."
Lily said" How are all my boys?"
James said" All your boys? You can't claim us all."
Jasper said" He's right, Aunt Lily, Hermione owns Mattheo and I, and your son."
Harry said" Shut up. No, she doesn't."
I said" Yeah, she does."
Lily said" Breakfast then bed for my werewolves."
Sirius said" They're my werewolves."
I said" He's my werewolf."
" Not until you're married."
James said" You claimed Remus in our first year."
" Shut it, Prongs."
Remus said" And they're our boys, Lily. We agreed to that a long time ago."
James and Sirius said" Oi, we're standing right here." Jasper began eating bacon, sleepily, I smiled and moved his hair out of his face, he grumbled while shooting me a quick glare.
I said" I'll stay in the lounge, my love."
He grumbled" I'll drag you to my room, darling." I grinned, he grinned back and began eating again.

Once we were settled in his bed, after he took a quick shower to clean up, he was nuzzled up against me.
I whispered" I love you, my darling."
Jasper whispered" I love you too, my love. Just cuddle for a while, yeah?"
" Of course, anything to make you feel better." He kissed my chin and nuzzled my neck, settling closer to me even though he was on top of me.