Chapter 23

I was laughing at Mattheo as we walked through Hogsmeade,
Harry said" You decided to have sex with him, Mattheo..." He made a disgusted face,
Mattheo said" Uh-huh..."
Ron laughed" You regret it yet?" I smiled cheekily at Mattheo, leaning closer to him and kissing his chin.
" Yeah." I gasped, feigning shock," Shut up, Jasper."
Harry said" He's gonna be unrelenting, Mattheo."
" Oh, I know! I'm regretting my decision to date him!"
I said" You do realize that you've drawn the line, love, right?"
" Should I run?"
" Yes." He took off, Harry and Ron started laughing hysterically," See ya later, boys."
Ron said" Don't be dim!" I ran off,
" I always am!"

I lost Mattheo's scent, I looked around then he came around the corner, smirking as he held up a chocolate bar. I huffed and walked to him,
I said" Really? Using my favorite treat... you're terrible." I tried to snatch it from him but he pulled back, I whined, pouting at him." Mattheo, give it."
He said" Now, why should I? You just hunted me like an animal..." I rolled my eyes," So, why should I dare give you a treat?!" I smirked then pinned him to the wall, attaching onto the spot that makes him go wild." Ugh! Ahhh... Way better reaction than I expected..." He sighed, and gripped my waist," Mmm, love, come on, let's go somewhere..." He gasped as I ground my hips against his," Darling, you're playing with fire... stop it. We're in public and I don't care to share." I smirked and walked away, after snatching the chocolate bar, he huffed," You're a bloody tease, Jasper!"
———
I was dancing with Ginny in the corridor, we were both laughing,
I heard Mattheo say" What are they doing?"
Ron said" Oh, Jasper lost a dare."
Fred said" My turn, Ginny!" Ginny huffed and let go of me, Fred took over, I started laughing as we swung around.
Mattheo said" What dare?!" He laughed and watched me, I stuck out my tongue at him.
Harry said" Fred dared him to fly on a broom on his hands... for more than 2 minutes."
" He can do that for two minutes?"
" Yeah! But barely."
I said" Merlin, Freddie! I'mma puke!"
Fred said" Hush it!"
Mattheo said" Why do I always miss the hilarious dares?"
Harry said" Because you were hungry!"
" Shut up! It's not my fault I want to eat to maintain life."
" We eat!" I saw Mattheo throw a chocolate frog box at him," It's food!" Fred stopped, I sighed and laid on the ground,
George said" Have fun, JJ?"
I said" Sod off, Georgie!" He laughed then Mattheo was straddling my stomach, I smiled at him." Hello, Mattheo."
He said" Hi, darling."
" You shouldn't be straddling me in public, you know, especially in the castle."
" Is this because of the Malfoy's threats?"
" They could hurt you."
" I don't care." He leaned down and kissed my forehead before getting up, and offering me a hand. I took his hand and he pulled me up, he pulled me closer to him so our chests were pressed together." So, about yesterday in Hogsmeade..." I gulped immediately," Really thought you could tease me and get away with it?"
" Sort of..." He pulled my tie, I hummed in surprise," If you want me, all you've got to do is ask..."
" I want you... squirming." He nipped my ear, I slapped my hand over my mouth, muffling the groan/whine that escaped from it. He smirked," See ya later, love." He walked away, I sighed and blinked heavily,
Harry said" You all right, JJ?"
I said" Uh-huh."
" You sure?"
" Nope..."

I was washing my hands as hands gripped my waist, I looked up and saw Mattheo in the mirror, I smiled at him.
I said" Are you done teasing yet?" He chuckled and skimmed his lips over my neck, I huffed," Guess not, arsehole." He smiled," Well, if you're gonna leave me with a boner, at least fix it before I decide to not be loyal." He rolled his eyes with a playful smirk, knowing fully well I was lying my ass off." Are you giving me the silent treatment?" He continued to stare at me, his grip on my waist tightening, pulling me closer." If you think I'm gonna beg for you, you've thought wrong. I do not beg." He pushed against my ass, I hummed in satisfaction, his lips kissed sloppily at my neck." I-I don't beg, Mattheo. Bloody hell, talk!" He chuckled and continued rolling his clothed dick against my clothed ass. I hate this bloody boy! He let out breathy moans, right against my ear, I gulped, gripping at the sink." Not gonna... Mmm..." I squirmed, trying to control something, then he let go and walked out. I snarled," Mattheo Riddle! You're playing with fire, you are!" I panted, and slumped against the sink before composing myself... fine... two can play with this flame.

I was staring at Mattheo intently as he sat at the Slytherin table, his cheeks went faintly pink as he noticed my stare.
Harry said" What are you doing?"
I said" Tormenting my git."
" Ah, your git... so what did Mattheo do now?"
" Teased me."
" Oh, bloody hell, he's playing with fire, isn't he?"
" He has no bloody idea." He laughed and pushed my shoulder,
" I don't want to know about your sex life but this is intriguing."
" Thank you. Now leave me alone." He ruffled my hair, I growled at him and snapped at his hand, he laughed and put his hands up in surrender.
Dean said" What did he do?!"
" He's bugging me."
" Stop trying to bite your brother, bloody hell, the only reason he hasn't got any scars is because he knows healing spells." 
" Very true."
Harry said" It's worth the fear!" He ruffled my hair again, I bit his hand," Ow, it hurts!" Sarcasm dripping off his tongue, I stuck my tongue out at him, he laughed and rubbed his hand. Mattheo was biting his lip, staring at me, I smirked and flashed a grin at him, showing off my longer canines.
Ron said" All right, you're flustering all girls and guys." I looked at him, laughing my ass off," There you go, Hermione."
Hermione said" You are studying tonight, JJ."
I said" What?! But I've-"
" No! You will be in the Gryffindor tower studying with me." I huffed, then nodded my head,
" Blocker." She laughed and slapped my shoulder, I smiled and hugged her, squeezing her.
" No! Let go, you idiot!" I let go, smiling cheekily at her," Wipe that smile off your face, JJ." She swiped her hand across my face, I smiled,
" Oh, I'm hurt!" Feigning devastation, dramatically flinging my arms around myself.
Fred said" Merlin, Hermione! You've made him worse!"

I was studying, lolling about mostly, bored out of my mind.
Hermione said" Stop it, JJ."
I said" I'm studying!"
" You are moving about like a lunatic."
" I mean... you have met my parents... lunatic is kind of a given." Then there was a knock at the door, then the mutter of the password. Then I saw Mattheo, he smirked as he saw me,
" Please take him away, Mattheo! He's restless!"
Mattheo said" No problem, m'lady." He lifted me over his shoulder, smacking my ass, causing me to yelp then snarl at him for measure.

He dropped me onto a bed in the room of requirement,
I said" Are you going to talk now or get me riled up then leave me hard?"
He said" I could do both, love." I whined, he smirked and got on top of me, he pressed our bodies together. We started kissing... slowly. Our lips moved in complete sync till I gasped as he gripped the bulge I was sporting. His tongue jabbed into my mouth and explored, I moaned as he rubbed, sticking his hand down my pants. My eyes rolled back as my fingers trailed down his back, scratching at him.

I fell onto the bed, my eyes half-closed, Mattheo was panting next to me, he turned over and grabbed my dick. I gasped and whined, he began wanking me off, I moaned quietly.
He mumbled" Rode me so well, my darling. You deserve one more release, don't you think?" I moaned, whining and whimpering, thrusting into his fist, he chuckled." Did I fuck you speechless, Jasper?" I gasped as the feeling balled up again and I exploded, with a scream, writhing and squirming. He licked my dick then looked at me, kissing me, I tasted myself on his lips. I went limp against the bed, panting," Darling, are you all right? Did I go too far?"
I said" No, no... I'm amazing..." My eyes drifted shut, he chuckled and kissed the sides of my lips.
" We should get back to a dorm, don't you think?"
" Mm... can't feel my legs." He chuckled, and got up," You're too good at fucking me, Mattheo." He laughed, and pulled on clothes, then landed on top of me, I whined loudly in protest.
" Come on, get up." 
" Nope. I refuse to move." He chuckled and got up, and grabbed my clothes, pulling them onto me with difficulty since I refused to move.

He lifted me up I whined as my legs wrapped around his waist,
He said" Shh, love. I know you're sore."
I said" You made me this way." He chuckled,
" And I've apologized profusely for fucking you too well. Even though I don't see the reason-" He grunted as I bit down on his neck," Okay, okay, I get it." I let go, smirking," Now hush, I'll sleep in your dorm tonight, okay?"
" Okay!" He chuckled, I laid my head on his shoulder, playing with his hair.