Chapter 12

I was squirming, trying to get out of Mattheo's arms,
He grumbled" No, you don't."
I said" But we need to get up! And if I don't go piss in like 10 seconds, I'm pissing on myself!" He laughed, then let go of me, I sighed and jumped up, running for the bathroom.

I walked back into my room, Mattheo was still laying on my bed.
I said" Please get up, love."
He said" Nope, this is revenge."
" For... Uh, the thing I did last night?" He just smirked,
" You left a bite mark!"
" Well, I got excited..." I smirked," And from your groan, you liked it!" He shrugged," Please get up, you're going to Diagon Alley with me."
" Nope."
" I will bite you again!"
Dad said" Why are you threatening to bite Mattheo... again?" He walked in, an amused smile playing on his lips.
" Git won't get up!"
" Why?"
" We were having some fun last night and I might have left a very noticeable bite mark on his neck..." Mattheo sat up, dad laughed as he saw the mark, Mattheo hid under the quilt." Dad! Not helping."
" Sorry, I'm sorry. Healing spell should fix that right up, if you'd like, of course." Mattheo shook his head with a blush, he sighed, I smirked,
" I knew you liked it!"
" Get dressed the both of you! Be downstairs in 5 minutes!" He walked away, Mattheo got up and we began getting dressed. I blushed and hid behind curtains.
He said" Why are you hiding, darling?"
I said" Uh, because- Um..."
" Come out here, come on, beautiful." I peeked out, to stare at him and his sculpted body," Stop." I huffed," Jasper, please, come change." I sighed and walked out, changing quickly, embarrassed with flushed cheeks." Tonight, I'm showing you how beautiful you are, with your scars." I blushed even more, then gulped, he smiled at me.

We walked downstairs, we both collapsed onto the couch,
Papa said" Were we like that?"
Dad said" Worse. We wouldn't have moved from bed, they made it to the lounge!"
I said" Proud of me?"
" Always! Now make it to the kitchen and I'll-" Then I smelled chocolate, I bolted up before Mattheo could stop me, I snatched the bar from him and plopped down onto the floor, sitting on my knees as I began to eat it. Then Mattheo was sitting next to me, I stuffed a piece of chocolate into his mouth.
He said" If you stuff a piece of chocolate into my mouth, one more-" I did it again, he dropped his head, then lowered it, staring directly at me. I heard my Papa and Dad laughing at us, Mattheo chewed the chocolate.
I said" Hm, love?" I stood up,
" I hate you!"
" I know!" Then his arms were around my waist, pulling me to him, I huffed," Bloody hell, Mattheo!" He chuckled and kissed my cheek,
Papa said" All right, let's go, come on, we've got to get to Diagon Alley. Mattheo, I need you to distract him while we're there so we can actually get away with presents this year."
" Look, you left me in the ice cream parlor and expected me to stay there once I finished the ice cream."
Mattheo said" Do you have no attention span?"
" No, not unless something is stimulating me!" I smiled,
" Interesting." He gave me a small smirk, and I gulped," So is that why you like being pinned down?" Dad erupted with laughter,
" I hate you."
" I know."
Dad laughed" I love this kid!"
Papa said" Oh, hell, both of 'em are playing with fire."

We were in Diagon Alley, Mattheo pulled me away from my parents, he kissed at my neck. I immediately leaned into him, raising my chin,
I whined" Said to distract me... not make me horny."
He whispered" I can do both..." He nipped at my skin, I whimpered," But..." He faced me," Do you want ice cream?" He grinned shit-eatingly, and walked away," Come on, love!" I made a noise then followed him, catching up to him and wrapping my arm around his.

We were eating ice cream, I was laughing at him as he rolled his eyes at me.
He said" How are you feeling?"
I said" I'm fine, Mattheo."
" Really? Because I recall seeing you freak out on the train after a worthless git called you hideous."
" I'm fine." I smiled at him, kissing his cheek, he sighed, nodding his head.
" All right."

My dad and I were jumping around papa, who was annoyed to say the least,
Dad said" You alright, my love?"
Papa said" You two are more annoying together than I anticipated."
I said" Ow! That hurt!" I smirked as sarcasm slid off my tongue like poison.
" Mattheo, get him." Mattheo's arms were around me in an instant, I squeaked but nuzzled his neck." Thank you."
Mattheo said" He's somehow less annoying outside of Hogwarts... but I guess it's because at Hogwarts, he uses his magic." Dad and Papa laughed,
Dad said" Oh, he can get more annoying, just you wait."