Chapter 25

I screamed" You cannot zap me whenever I bug you, Mattheo!" I yelped as he zapped me again," Papa!" I stormed down the stairs, rolling my eyes as Mattheo began laughing.

Papa said" Yes, dear?"
I said" If Mattheo zaps me one more time, I'm burying him alive!"
Dad said" No, you won't. You're far too attached to him." I huffed, Mattheo walked down, his cute shit-eating grin on display... dammit! I can't even be mad at the git!
Papa said" You do know he is doing that to rile you, correct?"
Mattheo said" You had to tell him, didn't you?" He huffed and kissed my cheek before going to sit in the lounge with my dad.
" Sorry, Mattheo."
I said" Just wait till I can use my wand, Mattheo! Hell to pay!"
Mattheo said" Uh-huh." I groaned and grabbed an apple, biting into it,
Papa said" You two certainly love each other."
I said" Obviously, I brought him home."
" No, no, it's not that. It's your mannerism, neither of you are hiding who you are and you've both accepted the other as one."
Mattheo said" Yeah, he's a big git."
I said" You're an asshole!" He laughed, I rolled my eyes,
Dad said" You two are perfect for each other."
" I know this, old man."
" Oh, the greatness of children."
" Love you too!"
" Mmhmm."

Narcissa Malfoy walked in with Draco at foot, Mattheo walked to me, his arm went around my waist.
Dad said" What are you doing here, Narcissa?" He walked in front of us, his stare hard,
She said" Have they told you?"
" Told us what?"
" They had sex, Sirius!"
" And?"
" And they're children."
" No, they're not. They are old enough to make their own decisions, believe me, I was doing worse than sex at their ages."
I said" Like what?"
" I'll tell you later."
Papa said" No, you won't."
" Leave Narcissa."
She said" Mattheo will be coming home with us."
" No, he will not. He is home."
Mattheo said" I'm staying here. I like it here."
She said" You are a child, you cannot know what you like."
" I'm 17, now, Narcissa! You cannot control me, I am going to be in my 7th year come soon."
" You will come home!"
" I am home!" His arms wrapped around me tighter," I am home, Narcissa. Do not make me leave."
" You will regret this, Mattheo."
" Never." Then she and Draco were gone, Mattheo kept his grip on me, I sighed and dropped my head. He was shaking,
I said" Mattheo, it's okay..." He dug his face into the crook of my neck, I sighed and turned around in his arms, I wrapped my arms around his neck, petting at his hair." It's okay, it's okay, I'm here, Mattheo. I'm here."

I got us into my room, laying us down, he kept me tightly in his arms, face dug into my neck. I didn't know how else to help him, all I could do was tell him it's okay and be here for him.

Sirius' POV
I heard my son's door close,
Remus said" He was terrified."
I said" All I could see was myself..." He wrapped his arms around me," Bloody hell, you know, it was different for us... Mattheo is dealing with being the heir of a very terrible man, he was entrusted to the Malfoy's of all people..."
" He changed for our son, that's all that matters." Then James, Lily and Harry walked in,
Lily said" What happened?"
" Narcissa and Draco Malfoy paid us a visit..."
" She better not have touched Mattheo!" We both shushed her," What?!"
" The boys are just upstairs, Mattheo didn't take it well."
James said" Why does this remind me of you, Padfoot."
I said" I said nearly the same thing."
" He doesn't deserve this misery. Is he all right?"
" He will be once he calms down. I should go check on them." I walked up the stairs before someone could protest.

I quietly opened my son's door and saw Jasper wrapped up in Mattheo's arms as they spooned. Mattheo was muttering sorry's into the back of Jasper's neck, Jasper was kissing at Mattheo's knuckles.
I said" You two all right up here?"
Jasper said" Yeah, dad, thanks."
" The Potter's are here, any requests for dinner?" I crouched down next to them, moving the hairs out of their faces.
" Steak."
Mattheo said" You always choose steak."
" Because it's the best."
" What if I don't want steak?"
" You want steak." Mattheo shrugged and nuzzled his nose against Jasper's neck,
" Yes, I do. I swear you can read minds, but then I remember you're far too dim." Jasper laughed,
" Mm, very true." I smiled,
I said" You two are exactly like two people I used to know." Jasper smiled,
" Love you too."
" Now, up you both get, come on, our true family is here and we are making dinner!"

Jasper's POV
We were in the lounge, I was sitting on Mattheo's lap as I watched Harry and Ron bicker about wizard's chess. The Weasley's showed up about 15 minutes ago,
I heard Ginny say" Oh, thank godric, you're here!" I looked over the couch and saw Hermione walk in,
I said" Hermione! You're here!"
She said" Hi!"
Harry and Ron yelled" Hey!" Hermione sat next to me and Mattheo,
" What are they doing?"
Mattheo said" Bickering over wizard's chess." He pulled me closer, I laughed and let him nuzzle my neck,
" What's wrong, Mattheo?"
" Hm? It's been a rough day, is all."
Mrs. Weasley said" Dinner!" Mattheo groaned, knowing he'd have to get up and let go of me.
I said" Come on, let me go, Mattheo... I'll hold you hand?" He chuckled, and nuzzled my neck, Ron, Hermione and Harry walked away." No... Don't leave me here..." He chuckled against my neck, I smiled," Daaad!" Dad walked up and saw my situation," He won't let me go."
Dad said" Mattheo, nothing nor no one can take you away from here, away from him, without a bloody fight and they'd still have to go through me. I'm not letting anything happen to you." Mattheo sighed and let go of me, I carefully got up, he immediately clung to my hand." Good job, pup. Now, come on, dinner time. Molly'll be in here screaming if we don't get out there." Mattheo stood up and we walked out, I smiled and kissed his shoulder, following him.

Mattheo was nervous, we were outside, eating dinner, but he was glancing around the surrounding area. I rubbed his arm, then nuzzled his arm, trying to get him to put focus on me only. He looked at me, I smiled at him, and licked his chin, he laughed, smiling.
He said" What was that for? You do know you're not actually a wolf right?"
I said" Actually, that would be you, Mr. Big scary wolf animagus."
" I should have seen that one."
" Uh-huh. What's your patronus, by chance?"
" Wouldn't you like to know." I huffed, pouting, he smiled," A lion, ironically enough. Yours is a wolf, huh?"
" Yep! I think it's just embedded by now." He smiled,
" Thanks."
" For what?"
" For getting my attention on you."
" Not a problem. I like attention. Especially from you." Dad leaned over to us,
He said" So, cunning little snake's patronus is a bloody mighty lion? Oh, how the tables have turned."
Mattheo said" Padfoot, nickname. Large black dog, animagus form. Large black dog, patronus... you're basically bitch, bitch, bitch." I snorted,
" Marry him, Jasper, you have my blessing. Damn you, cunning little snake."
" Of course, Padfoot." Sarcasm rolled off his tongue like venom striking,
" I need backup." He got up and walked away,
I said" Bloody hell, Mattheo, and I wanted a peaceful summer."
Mattheo said" I'm not going to apologize, your dad just gave me the blessing to marry you!"
" And when would we have time for a wedding? You two are about to be a venomous smack war."
" Eh, I'll make the time. Would you marry me, though, Jasper... I mean, eventually, of course..."
" Yeah, I would." He stared at me, eyes widened, mouth gaped, he was definitely not expecting that answer. I smirked and kissed his cheek before getting up, going to get more food.

I was piling food onto my plate,
Papa yelled" Jasper! Come get your boyfriend and your dad!" I laughed and walked out, laughing as I saw them hitting each other with the tongue-tied jinx.
I said" How can I stop them?"
Harry said" You started it!"
" How?!"
" Oh, I don't know, you usually do though."
" Very true. But this time, dad started it."
Dad said" I forfeit!" He panted and looked at Mattheo with a smirk,
Mattheo said" Finally! Took ya long enough, old dog."
" You're marrying him, Jasper!" I laughed,
Papa said" You cannot- I- Jasper?"
I said" Oh, don't look at me. I already know I'm going to marry Mattheo. And he's taking my last name."
Mattheo said" I am?"
" You are."
" All right."
James said" It's like watching Padfoot and Moony all over again!" He groaned," At least, they didn't take 5 bloody years to figure it out!"
Papa and Dad said" Oi! Took you longer to get a date!"
Lily said" Very true, actually." I walked to Mattheo, and kissed his cheek, he smiled and kissed my chin.
He said" All right, I did start a war."
I said" I'm always right, git."
" I know, I just don't let you know I know because it would boost your ego."
" Mm, very true."
" I know." I playfully growled at him, he snapped his jaw at me, I smiled and laid my head on his shoulder.

We were snogging in my room, neither of us were tired yet, and it was nearly 3 in the morning. His hands slid up and down my sides, gripping at my waist, I gasped into the kiss. He took the opportunity to stick his tongue into my mouth, I fought for dominance immediately. He rolled us over so I was on bottom, I whined and nipped his tongue, he grunted, his tongue going back into his own mouth as he nipped my bottom lip. He pulled away, kissing around my face,
He muttered" What was that for?"
I muttered" Maybe I'm dominant too." He chuckled,
" You wish, little thing." I yawned,
" You can go sleep in the lounge then." He got up, and took about two steps to the door." Don't you dare, Mattheo." He chuckled and crashed next to me, pulling me closer instantly.
" Love you, darling."
" Love you too, love." I closed my eyes, listening to his heartbeat as I pressed my head into his chest.