CHAPTER 11: You will regret!

Start from the beginning

I strode towards her and within a second she lowered her eyes. She is scared. I stood with an awkward silence for sometime. I really don't know what to say to her right now. Should i tell her that mandy has framed her?

I keenly looked at her face. Her cheeks were swollen a little. Both mandy and prisha has slapped her back to back. I can clearly see the finger marks on her cheek.

I coughed a little to grab her attention.

"Umm...are you fine?"- i finally threw my question.

What a question prithvi!! Yes she is fine. She has been charged of theft few hours back and beaten by your girlfriend and your brother's girlfriend. She is very happy right!!

My own question appeared as stupid in my own ears. But with my surprise she slightly nodded her head still looking at the ground.

I don't know what to do next. Again an awkward silence appeared in between us.

"Aaa...can i give you a ride?"- i broke the silence.

This time she shook her head.

Can't she talk???

"You cannot get any ride at this time..."- i asked her by fixing my gaze at her downward face.

"I can walk"- this time she replied.

What a calm and composed voice she has!

"it will take almost 1 hour if you walk...let me book a cab"

"Thank you....but i can walk"

What a stubborn girl!

A sudden anger splashed over me. The most irritating part is, she is not even looking at me!

"Okay as you wish"

I have nothing to do with her. My duty is completed and now let her decide if she want to walk or to crawl.

I immediately get inside my car and drove away.

But i can't deny that I'm restless. May be she is thinking that i have plotted her?? May be she is hating me for that. But why this is bothering me? She has zero importance in my life. Let her think whatever she wants. I really don't care.

After reaching home, i straight went to the washroom. I removed my clothes and stood under the cold shower. I closed my eyes. Too much drama for one day. Something is struck inside me. But what it is??

Sejal?

Am i feeling guilty?

I came out after taking a long shower. I took my cell. Prisha has called me 10 times. I will call her in the morning. Right now i'm not feeling like to talk to her. I poured some wine into the glass and stood near the window. I slowly sipped my wine by straightly looking at the entrance. She didn't arrived yet.

I poured another glass. Why am i feeling so restless??? Suddenly my nerves gets alert. It was alreay one hour. Why she didn't arrived yet? I called the security guards. But i was feeling hesitation before asking them about her. Why this hesitation?

"Did she? I mean did that girl arrived?"

"Who sir?"

"That.....outhouse girl"

"Sir, she always entered by the backside gate....she never entered through the main gate"

I disconnected the call and immediately went towards the outhouse. I came infront of the outhouse. I crossed the small garden and i noticed the beautifull flowers. Mali chacha is doing a good job but i have never seen such amount of flower before.