Y/N: Why would you do that?!

Berserk quickly tried to come up with an excuse.

Berserk: B-Because, you said it made you weak! I thought it would be more fun for you if you didn't know what you were up against.

You stared at her, then you smiled.

Yeah. That would be a surpise. Surpises were fun. They were interesting. You began to chuckle as you set Berserk back down.

Y/N: Heh. That's a good excuse.

You then placed a hand on her cheek. She felt her body grow hotter as you looked at her.

Y/N: Good girl. I think you deserve a reward.

You suddenly pulled her towards you as you kissed her. Berserk immediately melted into it. However, your mind wasn't on the kiss. It never was.

No, you were thinking about how many more weapons like that club there were. How many people had them. Oh, what fun it'll be to find out.

What fun indeed.

!pU rewoP

Dutchess Porbuck walked down the halls of her underground hideout. Here, countless were housed and feed. It was much safer down here than it was up on the surface.

Ever since the Powerpunk Girls found their new ally in you, things have grown dire. The city above now resembled nothing but a hollowed, destroyed shell of once was.

Jojo Momo: Dutchess!

Dutchess stopped walking when she heard her name. She turned around to see Jojo Momo walking towards her.

Unlike Mojo Jojo, Jojo Momo had yellow skin with blue fur. He was also a very intelligent and selfless scientist.

Jojo Momo: It is ready.

Dutchess nodded and followed her ally down the hall.

In the lab, she found the machine that they had been working on for months. A kind of machine that could bring them hope. A hero who could stand up against not only the Powerpunk Girls, but you as well.

Dutchess: Is it working?

Jojo: Yes, Dutchess. With this, we have hope.

Dutchess couldn't believe it. Hope was within her reach. Finally.
----------------
Y/N: Hm. That's new.

You stared at the ground as you hovered in place. You were using your X-Ray vision to look at what Dutchess was up to.

As much as you hated that girl, she was the only one who really gave you anything to do.

You could go down there and destroy everything, but where's the fun in that? She would have nothing to fight against you with. That would be so boring!

???: Y/N.

You turned around, and sighed.

Y/N: Really? Why are you crying this time, Brat?

Brat: Brute made fun of me again.