Surprises

After school, I walk home, and reached for a rock. I picked it up and grabbed the key from under it. I unlocked the front door, it was really quiet. She heard creaking, and heard some guy say "well took you long enough." I immediately recognized the voice, and saw my twin brother Benjamin. "Benny!" I yelled and ran and hugged him. "What are you doing here?" I asked as I pulled away from the hug. "Dad is going on a business trip and thought it is best if I stay with you and mom" he said. Their mom came down smiling "I wanted it to be a surprise!", She said it like she was so awesome. "Did dad leave?" I asked as I looked back at Benjamin. Her mom replied instead "no he will be here for this week and leave but he decided it would be best to live here so if more things happened like this he could just have Benny stay here." "Hm well can I show Benny around, well not show but you know go exploring" I asked. We both turned to look at their mom and said "please" at the exact same time. "Fine but don't come home late we are having hamburgers for dinner" their mom said. "Okay mom love you" we said and left. "Why is it hot here?" Benny whined, "that's what I said winter is summer over here like why?" I say with a groan. "Let's stop at the smoothie place and then walk around" I say, "yes I'm so hungry." "You're always hungry", "true." They walk to the JuiceNet cafe and go order some things to drink. "The name did these drinks are weird like Bahama Mama?" He said, and I just laugh. We get our drinks, and head on our way. Of course I did try to look for Thomas, but I didn't see him. "Want to go for a swim before we go exploring?" He asked, which I shakes my head to "you know how I feel about water" I says. "I-" he starts to say but closes his mouth, "okay" he finally says. I show him the school, and other places I've been to. We see a place where has a good amount of people "Rikkis" I say out loud mostly to myself. "It's another smoothie place" he says. "Yeah, we should come here tomorrow and try it" I responded. "Okay we will." We finished our smoothies around the same time, and threw them away. We walked and looked at many different hotspots. I was having a good day with my brother, I didn't even mind the hot sun. I turned and started walking backwards and talking with him. This was the first time after the incident, we actually talked good together. I stumbled on to someone and almost fell, I looked back. "Sorry" I said as I looked at her, she was one of the girls at school. She also was the one I bumped into when I came out of the restroom at JuiceNet. She had long red hair, with bluish green eyes. She was around my height, and we looked at her. "It's fine" she said, she had stumbled a little bit and caught her balance. She smiled slightly before walking past us. "Hm" Benny said as he looked at her walk away. "Come on" I said, it was getting late. We decided to go home before our mom gets mad at us.