Chaeyoung remember the delight of lazy, Saturday morning, sipping coffee and watching cartoon together as the sun rose. Or the thrill of making weeknight pasta while singing and dancing to classic Italian ballads in the kitchen. Sometimes they would just go on a simple date, or maybe spontaneous adventures to new places for a weekend.

And of course from all those experienced, it's including their sexual activity. The sex is amazing, yes. It have been hot, heavy, and frequent. Sure she enjoy deep, sexy kissing and touch each other in arousing ways. But Jungkook somehow is always surprised her. Whether it started with something simple like a different position or place where they'd like to have sex. And she's not complaining at all.

He has a lot of energy for that, indeed. If Chaeyoung tease him about that, he would go with something like 'Sex is like exercise activity Chipmunk, which means it can boost your heart health. You're too lazy to even have running with me in the morning, so I give you an easy way' or 'You know, more sleep and sex are the key to a longer, happier life.'

Chaeyoung chuckled again.

"You looks like a teenagers who fall in love with your long crush then got text message from him"

Chaeyoung jerk a little and look up "Chim!" She squeak. Jimin was leaning in the door frame of her cubicle.

Jimin laughed, "Why are you so surprised Chaeng?"

"How long you've been standing there?"

"Long enough, to watched you laughed by yourself, then blushing and glaring at your phone before you chuckled again" he state. She could feel her cheeks reddened now. "Are you sexting with your husband right now?" He raised an eyebrow at her.

"What?! No! Of course not" she balked.

Jimin laughed. "Your face tell me otherwise you know" he smirked.

"Uh, whatever, why are you here anyway?"

"Lunch time. Come on"

"Oh, right" she said as she quickly locked her computer screen and stood up.

Jimin offer his elbow which she grabbed immediately before they walked side by side to the exit door. "Time really flies so fast, right? I still remember your push-pull relationship with Jungkook" Jimin tease.

"Don't start Chim" she said, followed by his chuckled.

*

Jungkook entered his apartment and toed off his shoes, he loosen his tie as he padded toward the living room, and then he stopped. There, in the couch of the living room, his wife was asleep with the tv on. Wearing nothing but black lingerie. A box of half eaten pizza was on the coffee table.

Approaching her silently, he bend down and sit on the carpet floor. He smile looking down at how she slept peacefully. Her hands hugging a remote control close to her chest. He chuckled.

He caress her cheeks and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear. Chaeyoung began to stirred.

"You're home" she said softly, blinking her eyes.

"Mmm." he hummed, kissing her arm in front of him. "Didn't ahjuma cook dinner for us? Why ordering food delivery?"

"She did. But I was craving for some pizza earlier" she move her hand to the back of his neck, played with his hair on his nape.