𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑺 𝑰 𝑿 ♱

We only went home to get a few hours of sleep, but to be honest, too much was going on in my mind to be able to get some sleep. Only Thomas and I are on our way to the hospital, and tonight, at the next visiting hour, Damiano, Giorgia and Ethan will go. The same nurse as this morning came towards us, rolling with her eyes. Without caring about the fact that this nurse does not like us I started talking. "How is my girl?", I asked, looking at the nurse who was searching through some papers in her hand. "She is recovering pretty well, and the doctors will check on her tomorrow morning, and than she is maybe allowed to go home", she says, causing me to smile. "Thank you", I smiled, making ur give a small smile in return.

"Still whispering?", Thomas looks questioning at the nurse, and she nods, opening the door towards Victoria her room. "Hello baby", I wave at her, and Thomas and I both walk towards the bed. Me on the left side and Thomas on the right side. "I missed you guys", she smile, and I place a kiss on her cheek, and so does Thomas. "We bought you something", Thomas grabs a bag off the ground. And one by one he takes all Victoria her favorite snack out of the bag, chocolate with caramel crème, Cheetos hot flavor and those super sour candy's. "Gosh this is way better than hospital food", we both make a disgusting face by the thought of hospital food.

"How's chili?", she asks, putting as many candy's as possible in her mouth. "She misses her mom", Thomas says. "No one can live without me", sarcastically she says, causing us both to chuckle. Victoria yawns, for the fifth time this minute. "Love, are you tired", I say, chuckling. "Those medicines make me so tired", she says, pointing at the little sack with it is connected to her arm. In my back pocket, I feel my phone buzzing. "Sorry Vic, I have to take this one", I say, placing a kiss on her forehead, before picking up my phone, because my twin sister is calling me.

"Hi mads, is it important, cuz I'm with Vic now", I say, walking through the hall, passing some rooms with people in it. "Uncle David and aunt Elisa called", my heart falls a few miles down as soon as Maddison mentions their names. David and Elisa are the only other family we have, and they live in the south of Italy. And to be really honest, they creep me out, especially because they are homophobic, very homophobic.

"What do they want", nervously I play with the rings around my fingers. "They invite us to Fabio his birthday party", Maddison says, and in her voice I can feel she does not like it. Fabio is their 5 year old son, and Lina, Mauro and Vincenzo would love to go there, and see their cousin again. "Are we going?", my sister asks. "Yes, for the kids it would be great to see them again", I say, looking around me, seeing a little girl with a half leg, and I swallow.

"Should I ask if we can bring Dam, Thomas, Ethan, Gio and Vic?", she asks, making me smile. "Yes, do that, but I'm going back to Viccy, before that evil nurse is sending me and Thom away again", I say, chuckling. "Wish her all the love from me, bye", she says, and I make my way back to the room were my girlfriend lays.

"Who was it?", Victoria asks, and I grab a chair, placing it next the the white hospital bed. I sigh, hiding my face in Victoria her hand. "Uncle David and aunt elise have invited us to Fabio's birthday", when I say, I realize I only told Thomas about my homophobic family. "Owh damn", Thomas says. "Wait who are they?", Victoria says, questioning. "My homophobic aunt and uncle", I roll with my eyes, causing Victoria to wide-eye. "Ow", she says, a little uncomfortable. "Maddie says you guys can maybe come with us, to meet our family", I say, and Victoria and Thomas both wide-eye.

"But you said they were homophobic, and I don't know if you do, but we are kind of together", Victoria chuckles, and so do I. "We'll show them how hot two girls can be together", I say, getting off my chair, and pressing a long kiss on Victoria her lips. Thomas squeals, "you are just the cutest", victoria starts blushing. "Visiting hour is over", the annoying nurse comes into the room, but my lips don't leave my girlfriend's. "Let's go, before no one allows us to step into the hospital again", Thomas places a kiss on Victoria her hair, and pulls me with her out of the room.

"Didn't you told Vic about you family?", Thomas asks, as soon as we step into Thomas his car. "I never expected to see them again in my life", I chuckle. "When is Fabio his birthday?". "In three weeks, but I think I'll cancel it if Viccy is not recovered yet", I say, searching in Thomas his car for some candy. "Since when is this your car?", he grins, pushing my hands away. "Since I haven't eat the last ten hours or something", I say, while we drive into the street of my house. "Will you guys go to Vic tonight?", I ask, and Thomas nods. "I'll go tomorrow morning, tell me when you have news", I place a kiss on his cheek. "I'll", he smiles, and I run towards my home.

*Olivia posts a picture with Victoria, in Victoria her hospital bed*

Maneskinofficial, ykaaar and 10.783 others liked this photo

Tagged: vicdeangelis

Oliviaesposito: recover well, my love <3

-

Thomasraggi__: you know vic is not allowed to use her phone, so she won't see it

Oliviaesposito: thomasraggi__ I am aware of that, my bestie

-

Ykaaar: HOT FLAVORED CHEETOS, where did you get those!?

Oliviaesposito: ykaaar I have some left, I'll bring them

Ykaaar: oliviaesposito good

-

Maneskinfan1: poor vic

Maneskinfan3: Vic is very lucky to have you 

***

always the homophobic family members....