𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑳 𝑽 𝑬 ♱

I went home, to think, and mostly because it was past one in the morning, but also to think. Think about why I reacted like this, why I was so upset. Right now I'm watching Lina, sleeping. She couldn't get to sleep so I red her a little story, about a princess and a prince, who got a happily ever after. The little girl is quietly sleeping in her purple bed. "Liv, why are you here?", Maddison comes whispering into Lina her room.

Without saying something I get out of the light brown chair next to Lina her bed, and follow my sister towards the living room. "She couldn't sleep, so I red her something", I say, after closing the door. "Where have you been?", Maddison asks, looking seriously worried. "I was just hanging out with Thomas", I walk by her towards my room, and open the wooden door. "Olivia, talk to me". Right now I hate that she knows me so well, and that my sister always knows when something is bothering me.

"Victoria hates me, that's just it", my eyes went to the clock, while saying, seeing it's past two. "S-she fucked me, and than pushed me away, and told me that I fucked it up, and that I had to leave". Maddison wide-eyed. "So I spended some time with Thomas, he is a really really great friend you know", I smiled. "O-okay", Maddison was a little shocked, I saw it. "I'll try it again in a few days", I said, placing a kiss on my sister her cheek, signing I was going to my bed. "If she hates you, she wouldn't have fucked you", my sister winked at me, and we both left to our rooms.

One part in me just needed to text Victoria, saying I was sorry, saying I need to talk to her. At that point I realized something is going on, some part of me need Victoria. I've never been myself more the last weeks. My hand went to my phone, and searched for Victoria, who had a heart behind her name in my contacts.

"Victoria I'm sorry, how can I ever make this up to you"

My legs started shaking and tears were welling up in my eyes again, I just need to do something, to not lose this girl. I had no idea what the feeling in my stomach was, and I never felt it before, but I guess this were butterflies.

"Victoria, I love you too"

My phone landed on the ground and I hid my face in my pillow. Without dressing myself into my pajama, I close my eyes and try to sleep. Which is hard, and I forced myself to not look at my phone.

V I C T O R I A

For maybe ten minutes I've been staring at the messages Olivia sent, wishing I had the guts to say something back. It was not right how she treated me, but it was also not right how I treated her tonight. When she told me she couldn't be my girlfriend, I had no idea how to react, in a few days she got so important to me. And her words made me want to be hers even more.

I heard her sobbing in the living room, when she was with Thomas. He told me everything, about her parents and about the other relationship she had. How bad I felt for her, and how bad I wanted to be there for her right now, she still told me that she wasn't good for me. And I have no idea why. According to her sister Maddison she is very toxic, and I noticed that, but come on, I'm a little toxic too.

To be honest, I hate that I love her. I mean, she is only into a toxic relationship, and she broke my heart. But when she sat on my bed tonight, I wasn't able to hold myself from touching her, and so I didn't, and how much I hate myself right now, I loved it.

"Vic?", a voice comes into my door, it was Damiano. "Dam it's past two in the morning, go to bed", I prentend to just woke up, yawning. "Thomas told me Olivia was here", he said, and I sighed. "I don't wanna talk about it, because I'm just as bad as her right now", I said and I was right, I was bad tonight, just like Olivia. "What happened?", the singer laid down on my bed, and I sat up. "We made love-", I stopped, giggling by Damiano looking wide-eyed at me. "I thought you hated her", he said, chuckling.

After I told him everything happened tonight, I heard a deep sigh escaping from his mouth. "Well Vic, you left a lot of questions for her, just like she did for you", it were wise words, but it's no use to me. "What should I do, I heard her crying so hard", I little desperate for answers I look at my best friend. "Text her", he almost ordered me to do it. "She texted me, and I have no idea what to say about it", I grabbed my phone turning it on, and showed Damiano the messages Olivia has sent to me.

"Where are you fucking waiting for, she apologized and told you she loves you", wondering why I'm making this such a big deal, he says, letting me chuckle. "She still broke my heart". "Is that really true, or are you just want to play hard to get to her?", he said, raising his eyebrows. I chuckled, asking myself that same question. "Well, it sort of, yea, maybe my broken heart is sort of replaced with love, but-", I said, getting interrupt by Damiano. "See, why being angry if you feel like this". I blushed, and without hesitating my fingers start running over the letters on my phone.

"Liv, let's talk tomorrow"

My phone disappeared in my night stand, and Damiano got up. "My work here is done", he laughed, placing a goodnight kiss on my forehead, although it was already almost time to wake up again, since we have rehearsels tomorrow morning. "Goodnight, Cupid", I laughed, still blushing. "Dream about Olivia, not too much", his words made me giggle again, before he disappeared to his own room.  

***

AWWWWWW. also...

TANTI AUGURI DAMIANOOOOOOOOOOO