𝑻 𝑾 𝑬 𝑵 𝑻 𝒀 - 𝑶 𝑵 𝑬 ♱

The best morning for me? Waking up, by kisses in my neck and lots of hugs from my girlfriend. And that is exactly what is happening right now. I try to pretend I still sleep, but I can't hold my smile. Victoria her lips place little kisses in my neck, pulling her leg over mine. "I love you", she whispers, after every kiss. "And I know you are awake", she says, making me chuckle. "Please continue", I yawn, pulling Victoria on my lap. She giggles, pressing her lips on mine.

"We are having breakfast, and than we are going home, I still have rehearsels", she says, but I still keep ignoring her. "Viccy please, a few more minutes", I ask, pressing her body close on mine. Without showing any love for me, she pushes my body away from her. "Breakfast, in ten minutes". I shove her my middle finger, before she leaves towards the bathroom.

V I C T O R I A

Way too hot water rinses the soap on my body away, while I mix the shampoo with my hair. Soft light is shining on my head and I yawn, spitting the soap out which land in my mouth. "Can I join?", out of nowhere Olivia opens the shower door, stepping into the cabin. She makes my heart beat faster by showing me her naked flawless body. "Actually no", I say, chuckling, seeing Olivia opening a bottle of soap, starting to wash my breats, stomach and hips. "I already did that". My girlfriend doesn't seem to care, and just continues washing me.

"Liv, I also want some time for me alone", I look down towards our feets, laying my hand in her neck, feeling the disappointment coming off of her body. "Oh, okay, see you", I feel soft lips touching my cheek, and the shower cabin opens. "Now you can stay, I meant, we don't have to spend every moment together", wrapping my arms around my lighty insulted girlfriend, I turn off the shower. "But now we can", I add to my last sentence, seeing a smile appear on Olivia her face. "Life is short remember", she says, bright smiling against me, while I wrap a towel around her, drying her hair.

Last night's topic about Olivia her ex totally disappeared and I really ask myself, how could you be so mad? How could I unsult Olivia this much, how could I hurt her so much? I know my words hurted Olivia, but from the bottom of my heart I hope she forgot about it. "Come back to earth please", A voice wakes me up from my thoughts. Olivia throws me some underwear and our matching travel suit, a pink one with black details. Thomas gave it to us before this weekend. I give myself a slap in my face, causing Olivia to look like I'm an idiot.

"Let's go have breakfast", her hands wraps around mine and she is about to pull me off the bed, but I'm smarter. In one movement I pull her towards me, making her fall on top of me, causing us both to laughing. "Ouch", I whine in pain, while Olivia starts kissing my cheekbone. "That is completely your own fault".

O L I V I A

As soon as we enter the breakfast hall, a women around middle age almost runs towards us. Shocked I let her hand go, making Victoria chuckle. "That will happen many more times gorgeous", she says, taking my hand to make me feel more comfortable. "Victoria! Victoria can we ask you something?", yelling the women stops in front of us and almost pushes the microphone into my girlfriends mouth, how disrespectful.

Victoria smiles, but I know her, and she would rather just punch the women away, and have breakfast. "Yes sure", she says, and I take a few steps back. "We heard you are dating someone, is this the lucky one", the camera turns towards me and I smile awkwardly. Both the people in front of me wait desperately for an answer from me, but Victoria rolls with her eyes. "Yes, this is Olivia, my girlfriend", her arms pull my body against her and she kisses my cheek, the women squeals. "The fans are gonna love it, thank u so much", after taking a few picture of us, the cameramen and interviewer leave, and Victoria pulls me towards the buffet.

"I hope you are okay with what I did, making us official", my girlfriend says, scooping some eggs on mine and hers plate. "I don't mind, how can you handle this, those annoying people", I say, causing her to chuckle. "We got used to it, and when it's fans we love it". Suddenly I feel so bad for her, for being interrupted by journalists every time you open your mouth to say something. "Want some milk?", I ask, making a glass for myself, and for Victoria after she nodded.

Never have I known that breakfast in hotels was so delicious, for the third time I put some scrambled eggs on my plate, walking back to the table where my girlfriend is eating her bread. "Look", she pushes her phone in my hands, showing me pictures that came out on the internet about us, not the pictures that the women took, but paparazzi pictures. "We look hot", I say, staring at the picture of Victoria wrapping her arms around me, and me kissing her cheekbone. "Do you really don't mind?", Victoria says, raising her eyebrow. It causing me to chuckle, "no I don't, I really don't".

It seems to bother Victoria a lot, that people keep making pictures of us, but really, I only think it's very hot. "Baby, really, it's fine", from behind, I wrap both my arms around her neck, causing her to giggle. "I. Fucking. Love. You", I say, pressing a rough kiss of her cheek, letting Victoria blush. "I love you too, my toxic slut", her words make me raise my eyebrow. "I'm sorry de Angelis?", I say, shoving her a middle finger. She winks, biting on her lip.

*Victoria posts the photo's the paparazzi made*

Giorgiasoleri_, ethaneskin and 2.392.108 others liked this photo

Tagged: Oliviaesposito

Vicdeangelis: thanks for the hot pictures of us paparazzi

Comments: 2.108

-

Ethaneskin: are u taller oliviaesposito?

Oliviaesposito: ethaneskin no, same height, I was wearing high heels hahaha

-

Thomasraggi__: seeing my two besties kissing makes me uncomfortable

Vicdeangelis: thomasraggi__ that is completely your own fault Raggi  

***

awww