♡58♡

Dino woke up with a huge headache, it feels like someone had been practicing sewing a million buttons onto every inch of his skin.

He looked around to find himself in a hospital room, a unfamiliar blonde haired boy sitting in the chair right next to his bed.

Memories of what he hopes was last night flash back to him, the crying, the bus ride, the bridge.

These boys might have been the ones to call an ambulance, why else would they be here?

He carefully moved his hand to brush the blonde haired boys bangs out of his eyes slightly, so he can see what he looks like.

He looked no younger than Dino himself, he looked foreign though. And a had a million freckles covering his face, Dino was tempted to count them all.

The boy's nose twitched as he started to wake up, Dino immediately drew his hand back.

"Hi." He said rubbing his eyes, Dino's eyes widening at the deepness of his voice.

"Good morning?" Dino whispered back in confusion, he had yet to check the time. "Uhh, may I ask who the heck you are." Dino asked.

"Oh yeah, my name is Lee Felix and this is- Aye Chan GET UP!" Felix said, throwing his shoe at the brown haired male.

"Felix what in the na- oh hi." Chan smiled as he instantly sat up, nudging Hyunjin and I.N who were both sleeping on his shoulders.

"There's alot of you." Dino said as Chan laughed nervously.

"Yeah sorry about that, none of us wanted to leave you alone, especially Hyunjin." Chan said motioning to the long haired blonde boy.

"That's me, I'm Hyunjin. Nice to meet you." Hyunjin waved as they all one by one introduced themselves, some still drowsy from just waking up.

"And my name is also Chan, but you can call me Dino." Dino said as they all cooed at the name.

"That's such a cute nickname! It suits you." Changbin said, pouting at the fact he never gave himself a cute nickname like that.

"So uh- we're you the guys the ones who saved me?" Dino asked as they all fell into silence.