♡53♡

Weeks went on like normal, well sorta normal. Dino would rotate between tables with the Pastels and the Neo's, which shocked alot of people.

"What about one big table?" Chenle asked as Jisung threw a fry at him. "Not gonna happen, I don't think Seungkwan likes many of you." Dino sighed leaning his head on Sungchan's shoulder.

"Maybe we can all hang out during spring break? Get some food together?" Jaehyun suggested and Dino shook his head again.

"Maybe, but over spring break we always have our trip into the city where we stay a few nights in the fanciest hotel we can find." Dino said.

"God I wish I could be that rich." Ten sighed.

💘💘💘

Spring break came sooner than they could believe, and Dino had to tell his family he would be staying hom fmrom the family camping trip.

"Why, were only gone for like a week and a half? And you guys don't even have a day for your hotel trip?" Eunwoo asks in disappointment.

"Because Sungchan wants to hang out?" Dino asked raising an eyebrow.

"Are you sure you actually like him?" Moonbin asked as Dino's jaw dropped. "Ex-fucking-scuse you?!" Dino asked setting his phone down.

"Your affection seems kinda platonic, I don't know maybe your not actually into him?" Moonbin said, and at first Dino thought he was joking, trynna lighten the mood.

But no, he was dead serious. 

"I DO like Sungchan!" Dino fired back, but that did get him thinking. The way he acted towards Sungchan did seem similar too the way he would act with his other friends.

Heck they don't even kiss, like AT ALL! Not even cheek kisses. And surely they aren't at the I love you phase, bit Dino couldn't even see himself saying it back to him.

"You guys are ridiculous." Dino said storming upstairs, not forgetting to slam his door.