♡3♡

"Lets get going." Dino said once the first bell rang, allowing students to finally entering the building.

"Yeah I want to see if we can spot that new kid." Jun said as they all grab their bags and walked through the double doors into the school.

Dino always walked in the front of the group, right in beside Vernon and Seungkawn, the 2 other makanae's.

"There he is." Seungkwan whispers as they walked past the unfamiliar face, talking with Chenle and Jisung.

"Dang he looks tall." Vernon said as they made their way to their lockers which were all side by side.

"YA PUNK!" They all sigh deeply as they hear a loud yell directed at them. With popularity comes hate ofcourse.

A angry, male who looked to be around Seungcheol's age stormed and pointed directly at Vernon.

"Why the fuck did I catch you flirting with my girlfriend?!" He yelled at Vernon who turned and started at him blanky.

"I apparently flirt with alot of girls you gotta be more specific." Vernon said blunty, as the guy got even more pissed off at that.

"Nancy you dweeb." The guy spat as Vernon rose an eyebrow in confusion. Trying to think about who the hell Nancy was.

"Oh! She's in my history class. Her little heart necklace got caught in her hair and she asked me to help her." Vernon said.

"I'm guessing it was from you since it was so cheap." Vernon snickered as the guy turned red, looking like he was ready to sock Vernon.

However he was interrupted by Jeonghan grabbing the guy by the hair and throwing him to the ground.

"Excuse me, your in my way." Jeonghan said with his signature smile as he walked over the guy towards his class.

The guy tried to reach out and grab Jeonghan's ankle. But The8 noticed and stepped on his hand, hard. It had to have hurt because Dino heard something crack.

"Oops." The8 said blunty before digging his heel more into the guys hand. "Next time, if I catch you trying to pick a fight or put your hands on any of my friends.  Nancy will end up single again." The8 said.