♡26♡

Dino ignored every text and call Sungchan sent him, trying to apologize for saying anything that could have offended Dino that night at the playground.

He had ignored Sungchan for the whole weekend, and now that is was Monday, he was dreading having to see Sungchan at school, already knowing what's coming.

"If your not going to answer him, atleast turn your ringer off." Jinjin told him as Dino rolled his eyes and took another bite of his toast.

"I should just block him." Dino scoffed as he finished his breakfast, he checked the time. It was almost time for him to leave.

After lots of convincing, puppy eyes and straight up begging, Dino managed to convince Eunwoo and MJ that he can ride his skateboard with Seungcheol's truck to school now.

"Bye JinJin! Have a good day!" Dino said grabbing his bag and skateboard, he had purchased a pair of gloves to wear now so he won't cut up his hands again.

"Bye Chan, love you!" Jinjin called as Dino smiled to himself and rode down the driveway and down to the end of the neighborhood.

"Morning Channie, glad to see your mother ungrounded you." Jeonghan said leaning out the window to pinch Dino's cheek.

"Yeah me too! But I gotta wear gloves now." Dino pouts as he skate back to the end of Seungcheol's truck and held on. "Lets get going!" Dino yelled.

Seungcheol stepped on the gas, driving off towards the direction of the school, Dino smiled to himself as he felt the soft breeze blow past his face.

Since they drove through a neighborhood, Seungcheol couldn't drive fast, it was 20mph here, so it wasn't too fast for Dino when on his skateboard.

However when he jumped the curb someone stepped right infront of Dino, knocking him clean off his board, right on his butt.

"What the fuck?!" Dino glared up at the new face who only looked down at him with a cocky smirk, much more evil than Jun's.

"Oh. I didn't see you there." He said mockingly.