♡13♡

"Hey Shua." Woozi said leaning agaisnt the lockers as he waited for Joshua to grab his stuff so they could go back to his place.

"Hey baby." Joshua said wrapping his arm around Woozi's shoulder as he shut his locker and held his book bag in one arm.

"What do you want to do today?" The older asked as they made their way to the parking lot, waving goodbye to Hoshi and Vernon who just drove past them.

"Didn't you just buy a new record? I was hoping we could listen to it?" Woozi asked excitedly as he climbed into the passenger seat of Joshua's car.

"Well I actually got 2 more! So we absolutely have to listen to those too!" Joshua smiled as Woozi's eyes widen.

"Really?!" Woozi asked in shock. "Well what are we waiting for?! Let's go!" Woozi said as Joshua started the car as they drove out of the parking lot.

♡♡♡

Dino sat on the bench, rolling his skateboard back and forth between his feet. He was waiting for Jeonghan and Seungcheol to get out to the courtyard.

"Hey Dino!" The makanae's head snapped up as he saw Sungchan waving at him, that stupid smile on his face.

Dino gave a half smile as he gave a small wave back. Sungchan's smile grew as he climbed into his brothers car.

"I'll never understand that boy." Jeonghan said, startling Dino. Seungcheol stood behind him, placing a hand on Dino's shoulder.

Almost like a father figure.

Seungcheol was like a father figure in Dino's life, surely he wasn't raised by Seungcheol like JinJin had.

But Seungcheol still looked out for him and took care of him. "He's a NEO, I wouldn't be suprised if spray paint fumes are infecting his brain cells." Seungcheol added.

"You good Dino? You look like a zombie." Seungcheol asked.

"Wow thanks." Dino scoffed as he pushed his board to the right, it 'accidentally' smacking into Seungcheol's ankle.

"Come on lets get going." Jeonghan said as he pulled Dino to his feet. The couple got into the truck as Dino held onto the back of the truck as they drove home.