♡12♡

"Oh its you." DK said when Sungchan got to the Pastels table, which was the table located in right in the center of the cafeteria.

"Uh yeah it's me. I was wondering if I could just talk to Dino for a moment?" Sungchan asked hopefully, giving his best smile.

Dino had to admit, Sungchan had a nice smile, and was quite handsome. And god damn he's tall too, for only being 16 as well.

But Dino knew exactly what Sungchan was up too, and this was all part of his plan to 'Win over Dino'. But what harm would it cause for him to help a little bit.

"Sure let's get this over with." Dino sighed as he set down his fork as he dragged Sungchan out of the cafeteria, they didn't need anyone listening to the bullshit Sungchan was about to say.

"First I wanted to fully apologize once more for everything I've done. I truly mean no harm, I just want to be friends." Sungchan said.

'Liar' Dino thought, he knew what Sungchan was doing, trying the friends approach and then get all flirty and shit.

"You know you talk so much shit, I don't know whether to offer you a breath mint or toilet paper." Dino crossed his arms.

He may be playing into Sungchan's game, but he was not going to make it easy for him.

"Dino." Sungchan groaned. "Come on, I'm trying to be friendly here!" Sungchan said with a pout.

'No your fucking not, your playing me for a bet' Dino said in his head.

"Fine, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt." Dino said smiling.

"You have a cute smile you know." Sungchan said as Dino raised an eyebrow at him. "Sorry, Just gotta say." He threw his hands up in defense.

"And you have a cute face." Dino said as he turned and walked back to his table, leaving Sungchan frozen in shock. And his heartbeat increasing.