♡15♡

"Oh my god are you okay?" MJ said immediately as Dino walked through the front door, leaving his skateboard on the porch.

"Yeah I'm- welp okay then." Dino was cut off as MJ started dragging him into the kitchen by his arm. "You can let go now Hyung." Dino sighed as the older dug through the cabinets.

"Your lucky Moonbin or JinJin didn't see you fall. They'd probably start taking you too school themselves." MJ ranted as he started to clean the scratches on Dino's palms.

"You know that's not a bad idea." MJ stopped and thought about it. Dino's eyes widened in terror. "MJ plz no!" Dino begged.

"Yeah, Moonbin and Eunwoo will drive you to and from school for the rest of the week." MJ declared as Dino's eyes widened further, a million alarms ringing in his head.

"You've GOT to be kidding me!" Dino whined as MJ ignored him and continued wrapping up his hands.

"They will take you and drop you off at school before their swim lessons. Then Moonbin will pick you up with Sanha." MJ said as Dino dropped his head into his hand.

Fun fact about Eunwoo and Moonbin. They do EVERYTHING together, they go to the same classes for Acting, Piano, and they are both on the same swim team.

They have the exact same classes together, except Eunwoo does Dj-ing while Moonbin takes dance classes at the same school as Rocky and Sanha.

Yeah he's from a "family" of talented and busy people.

Rocky takes Dancing and Cooking classes. Sanha takes Dancing and Guitar lessons.

JinJin works alot on music. Kinda like Woozi, but JinJin does the drums. And MJ is an artist. Again, family of talent.

"Fine." Dino groaned, knowing there was no use in arguing with MJ.