♡25♡

(Ealier that Friday)

"Thank you Coups!" The 10 others cheered as the older passed out 9 other jumbo Pretzels to the other members.

"No problem guys, also where is The8?" Seungcheol asked after not seeing that the Chinese still has yet to arrive at the mall.

"He's going to be late, he said he would just skip the pretzel and meet up with us later." Wonwoo said, recalling the text his boyfriend sent him earlier.

♡♡♡

The8 was indeed late, and what was worse was that he was stuck in traffic which made him not only late, but also ticked off.

He was making him way to the store his friends were when he heard a familiar voice.

"Please just leave me alone."

The8 stopped dead in his track when he heard the annoying laugh of a group of females, groaning he turned on his heels and turned to corner back to the voice.

There was a group of annoying girls who go to their school, attempting to make useless conversation with a very uncomfortable Winwin.

Without thinking The8 went up to the poor boy and linked arms with him. "There you are! I thought you got lost, come one we don't want to be late!" The8 said in Chinese as the other looked at him confused.

But The8 was too busy death glaring at the 5 girls. "Can we help you?" He asked bluntly, the girls shook their heads and scurried off.

"Ugh, about time. Those girls are so stressful, and stress does not go with my outfit. Let's go." The8 said, dragging a still confused Winwin off and around the corner. "You okay?" The8 asked after a moment.

"Thank you so much." Winwin said quietly as The8 just flashed him a smile.

"Its no problem. Now what are you even doing here all alone. Not many people come to the mall alone." The8 asked the older. (Only by a few months.)

"Well I did have plans to go shopping with Johnny for clothes to wear to go out to dinner with my grandmother tonight, but turns out he has some stupid magazine party to attend. So now, I'm probably just going to wear this." Winwin sighed as The8 stopped dead in his tracks.

"Your going to have dinner with your grandmother... in that?!" The8 asked, looking Winwin's outfit up and down. "You wore that to school today? No, absolutely not. Come on." The8 sighed, dragging Winwin onwards.

"Wha- where are we going?" Winwin asked confused, because he was pretty sure The8 had SOMEWHERE to be right now.

"Dressing well is a form of good manners. So your gonna get all the help you need from a fashionable person, aka myself to help you." The8 said.

"I- I don't even know where to start? Or what I should wear?" Winwin asked cluelessly, he wasn't the biggest on fashion and dressing up.

"Well as I like to say, when in doubt: Overdress, and wear red." The8 winks with a smile.

"Why are you of all people helping me? I thought you hated us NEO's?" Winwin asked skeptically.

"Hate is a strong word Winwin. And trust me, I don't hate anyone. For the Pastels, it isn't what we say or think that defines us or who we like, but what we do." The8 said.

And with that, the 2 dropped the topic, Winwin letting The8 drag him around the mall through all the fancy shops, The8 had already sent a message to the others he would be a bit more later.

"There, that should cover it all." The8 said swipping his black card, despite Winwin's protest on that he didn't need to pay.

"Oh shush, it's just a token of my appreciation for fashion and a good cause. Now go have a great time with your grandmother." The8 patted Winwin's shoulder as he walked off to find his friends.

" The8 patted Winwin's shoulder as he walked off to find his friends