Things Are Never Easy

Start from the beginning

The girls ended up entering through the west entrance. You ended up entering through the east.

Blossom: It's packed.

Buttercup: Good. We can get some good crowd surfing going.

She pushed past her sister who rolled her eyes. She felt like she would have to play babysitter tonight. Bubbles was just glad they were at least talking to each other.

Hopefully they'll be on civil terms by the end of the night.

Brick: You want a drink?

Mandy: You know what I want.

Brick just left to the bar to get something to drink. Jr followed him out of curiosity. You stood with Bucth and talked to him about your new workout regime. He suggested that the two of you start sparing again which you agreed to.

Boomer and Mitch were just holding Courage up so he could look around the crowd. However, when he did, he spotted three familiar heads of different colored hair.

He began to shake which made Boomer pull him down to check on him.

Boomer: What's up, pup?

Courage: <Trouble. Drama kind of trouble. I have to warn Y/N!>

Boomer just stared at him.

Boomer: Well, you must be excited for the show.

Courage sighed. He then jumped out of Boomer's arms and walked over to you.

Before he could warn you, however, the lights turned off and the show began.

You all began to cheer as the music began. Courage tired to get your attention, but he was instead picked up by Butch.

The Rowdyruff Boy lifted your dog up so he could get a good view of the show. Courage tried to get your attention by waving his arms around, but it was useless.

You were jumping with the music and rocking out with both Mitch and Boomer.

Across the room, Blossom and Bubbles danced while Buttercup tried to get closer to the stage. So far, everyone was having a good time.

But good times weren't meant to last.

Mitch wanted to crowd surf, so you picked him up and sent him on his way. He was having a blast as the crowd carried him away. However, Blossom happened to look up and see him.

Blossom: Hey, Mitch is here!

Bubbles looked behind her and spotted him as well. She smiled, happy to see a friend, before she saw a familiar ball of pink.

Bubbles: Look, Courage! Y/N must be here to!

Blossom actually smiled. Maybe now would be a good time to talk to you. Maybe clear the air between you, her, and Buttercup.

Blossom: Let's go say hi.

Bubbles nodded in agreement and the two started to head over. However, you weren't the one holding Courage. Butch was.