Chapter 26

"Come to London with me," Tommy stated just a few minutes after Celia had woken up. She had to sit up in his bed and look at him, not sure if she heard him right.

"London? Why?" she asked, hoping he'd give her more details into his request.

"Because I'm expected there for the weekend. And Ada's been phoning me saying she misses you," he told her, making her nod. "You'll come?" he asked her then.

"Yeah. I've got nothing going on this weekend. Why not?" she shrugged her shoulders, making him smile as he then reached up to run his hand down her cheek. She leaned into his touch, both of her hands placed against his chest as she moved to hover over him. Using his hand that was connected to her cheek, he brought her face down to his, his lips pressing to hers. She smiled into the kiss, her hands going to the sides of his neck as she pressed their chests together. "Have something on your mind?" Celia questioned between the kisses they shared, smiling against his lips as his arms moved to hook around the small of her back.

"We won't leave this bed if I act on it," he responded, their eyes meeting where they were centimeters away from each other. Celia didn't mind being lost in the ocean that was his eyes. They held so much power in them.

"We have time, Thomas," she told him, her lips pressing to the skin between his lips and his nose.

"We have to be in London," he refuted, though he didn't release her from his grasp.

"When?"

"Noon."

"It's only seven now," she pointed out, a wicked smile forming on her lips. She both hated and loved that Tommy was able to bring this animalistic side out of her. "We have plenty of time." He let out a breath then, his hands moving to bunch up the night gown she was wearing, making her giggle in excitement.

——

Holding true to schedule, Tommy and Celia were in London for noon. Celia took in her surroundings with amazement in her eyes as Tommy drove into the city. A bit of time had passed since she'd been to London to visit Ada, and she almost forgot how a <real> city looked. There was so much bustle in such small quarters that she felt that she would get lost if she hadn't been in the car. They soon arrived at Ada's home, and Tommy used the key he had on him to unlock the door and enter.

"Ada?!" he called out to his sister once they stepped into the foyer.

"In the sitting room, Tom!" she answered him, making Tommy take hold of Celia's hand before he led her to said room to find his sister on the couch with a glass in her hands. She sent him a look before seeing Celia, a smile forming on her face then. "Such a lovely surprise to see you, Celia. I thought I'd only be dealing with my brother," she commented on the woman's presence.

"You said that there was someone outside of your house yesterday?" Tommy skipped the pleasantries, jumping right into his concerns about his sister.

"Yeah, and what of it? Don't think I'd be able to defend myself? Are you forgetting that you also put your henchmen on constant watch of my house?" Ada crossed her arms over her chest as she stared up at Tommy, her eyebrows raised slightly.

"No. I just wanted to know if you got a look at 'im...see any defined features," Tommy shook his head.

"It was the middle of the night, Tom. He looked like a fucking silhouette," Ada bit back sarcastically. Celia sat on the edge of her chair with an amused expression on her face as she listened to the siblings go at it. It might have been wrong of her to think, but she loved hearing Ada put Tommy in his place. Not many people had the guts to do it, and Ada bossed him around like it was her job.