The area was covered in greenery, opening up to a virgin, sun-kissed beach at a walking distance of 15 minutes just like the description said. She quickly hopped around and checked the other parts of the residence which were classic and matched the Feel of the exterior. The wooden doors, glass windows, mantle fireplaces, ivory statues, and empty ceramic pots which she noted to fill with flowers.

The house had two floors, the ground floor had Hall, a kitchen, and a room. The first floor had the master bedroom with an en-suite and a small balcony where she currently stood gazing into the clear light blue sky of the afternoon which will soon be blending into hues of orange and red as sunset will take place.

"So, what were you thinking about?" He asked her again.

"I..." she drawled, Her eyes shining with mischief.

"Did you hit your head somewhere? What's with you creating unnecessary suspense about everything today?" He scowled.

"I'm doing no such thing." She scoffed glaring "Why do you want to know? I can think about anyone and smile about it?"

"How will you think about someone when it's me clouding your senses?" He questioned smirking.

"You're over-confident Mr. Malik" she stated challengingly " What if I'm thinking about this man who asked me to come to dinner with him while you were sleeping?"

"No man can take you out, I won't let him" He growled.

"Oh yeah?! Then I'll prove you wrong." She smirked devilishly.

His eyes narrowed and he yanked her closer to him, with enough force to make her crash into his chest. "I don't want you to prove anything Dove, not when I know I'll kill anyone if he or she tries to come between you and me. I know how fine you're on eyes to catch attention and it scares me, so much that I wish it wouldn't. Every time I feel someone eyeing me I feel like committing a crime and I'm afraid that I'm not afraid of its consequences. The thought of you leaving me, of you choosing someone else above me makes me so much uneasy." He whispered huskily against her earlobe.  "I never liked sharing but you made it so, so much worse for me. You don't know how much self-control I have practiced when I see you leave for work every day. And for the days you take extra effort to dress up I restrain myself from locking both of us in our room and never let you out until you only remember just me and my name. You don't know what I would give to have you for me and only me."

She wished to have him for herself too, away from the world but together with him. A hold like this and falling in love with him for a different reason every minute. It would be a fantasy come true for her.

"I come back to you every day and I'll keep coming back to you," She said staring into his eyes, their eyes making a silent pact together. 

"I know Ira, I know that you'll come back to me, and when you won't I'll bring you myself." He promised.

"Why will I not?" She asked grinning "We're married. You're stuck with me until the world ends, after that you can do whatever you want."

"Who are you lady and what did you do with my wife?" He faked a gasp.
"Saved her from you and sent her packing for Antarctica to join penguins" She was brimming with mischief.

"Really?" He smirked "Great then because I enjoy this wife more." He pecked her nose, making her giggle more.

"Right? I'm better than her. Good thing I stole her everything, including this husband before kicking her into that ship." 

He laughed harder.

"I feel so proud every time you're addressed as my wife, call me a misogynist but I love you wearing my nuptials." He said in her ears, kissing her black bead chain. His finger traced the length of her neck, caressing the chain on her nape. "This chain you are wearing and this ring, they tell the world that you're mine to hold. Mine to cherish." he raised her hand, kissing her fingers, lips caressing her milky skin slowly as if memorizing the feel of her skin against his lips.