Y/n said helplessly: “Well, I'll go to the Antique Street to find Taehyun.”

Now that Gong Yoo had confessed,Y/n was going to go to Antique Street to find Taehyun.

Karina just took a break today, and was boring when she was idle, and said: “Y/n, I will go with you.”

Y/n nodded and said: ”Just right, you drive the car.”

Karina said: “Go ahead, I don't want to drive anymore.”

“Okay.”

The couple drove together to Antique Street.

The antique street on weekends is the time when there are most people.

Taehyun is an old senior in Antique Street and has his own fixed booth, so Y/n found him as soon as she went.

At this time, Taehyun was holding a fake jade pendant, bragging to a foreign couple, spitting and saying: “I told you that this jade is a treasure worn by Emperor Chongzhen of the Ming Dynasty. Later, he was not in Jingshan, Orgeyon. Then, this jade pendant fell into Li Zicheng's hands. Later, Li Zicheng was defeated. His grandson took the jade and escaped. After many twists and turns, it finally fell to me.”

“So powerful?” The middle-aged man asked in surprise: “How much does this jade cost?”

Taehyun grinned and said: “I think you have a relationship with this jade, so let's take it away from you 180,000. When you leave this antique street, you can find an auction house and sell it for 1.8 million.”

The woman curled her lips: “Except for the antique street, which is tenfold, why don'y you go straight? Think we are fools? Husband, let's go!”

After speaking, the woman took her husband away.

Taheyun cursed his mother in situ angrily: “D*mn, when did foreign tourists become so smart?”

Seeing this, Y/n stepped forward and smiled: “I said Taehyun, are you still deceiving in this pit?”

“Ouch!” When Taehyun saw Y/n, his liver trembled with excitement, he hurriedly greeted him, nodded and said: “Ms. Lim, why are you here!”

After finishing speaking, he looked at Karina beside her again and exclaimed: “Oh! This is Ms. Lim's wife, right? She is really a talented woman!”

Y/n said: “Stop flattering. I'm here to find you this time. I heard that you want 300,000 to buy my Old Master's pen holder?”

“Yes, yes, yes!” Taehyun nodded repeatedly and said excitedly: “Your father-in-law is really a god! He can pick up such a big leak. The pen holder is at least worth three to four hundred thousand, which is amazing!”

Y/n pulled Taehyun aside, and said in a low voice: “Don't you troll with me here. Everyone on Antique Street can tell that this broken pen holder is fake. The only who can't tell is my Old Master, you If you spend three hundred thousand to buy such a thing, you can't pay for it? Come on, why?”

Taehyun hurriedly said: “Ms. Lim, you have good eyesight. To tell you the truth, the younger one is also trying to honor you. Last time, your Old Master brought two magical medicines and asked me to resell them and earn one or two million. The more I think about it, the more I feel uneasy. You said that the medicine that Ms. Lim made me earn lot of money. How inappropriate, right?”

As he said, Taehyun smiled graciously, and said: “That's why we thought about another way to share the profit with Ms. Lim. I know Ms. Lim treats money like dung, so you will return it from your father-in-law.”

Y/n sneered: “Yes, Taehyun, you pitted the madic medicine I gave to my father-in-law and gave him hundreds of thousands. You made millions, thinking that you can atone for his sin by spending 300,000 on a pen holder?”

Taehyun shivered in fright: “Ms. Lim, you forgive me! If you are not satisfied, I wil return the money to you! Nothing else, just make your friend!”

Taehyun can’t offend Y/n. He knows that Y/n is very powerful now. Many great people regard her as a master. Even the metaphysical masters from Hong Kong are said to have been destroyed by her, so he just wants to please Y/n.

Y/n glanced at Taehyun and said faintly: “Forget it, father-in-law doesn’t know the value of the pill himself, and thinks that he took advantage of you, and he deserves it.”

After finishing speaking, she looked at Taehyun and said: “Just forget about it, but I might be able to use you when I play with antiques in the future. Then you can be smart, do you hear it?”

Taehyun immediately said excitedly: “Ms. Lim, don't worry. From now on, I Taehyun will be, and your dog. I will do it!”

..................................