Kinda Fixing Things

Start from the beginning

Blossom: I gotta go.

She turned and quickly walked off. You were forced to watch her.

You sighed. You then closed her locker door and turned around to head to class. At least you could talk to Buttercup in your first class.
------------
Mitch couldn't help but feel uncomfortable.

He was more than willing to help you out on your endeavors. He actually found fun in it. But this, this he could do without.

Having to sit between you and Buttercup for first period was always an issue. It was like he had to sit between two fires.

He felt something brush against his elbow. He looked down to see that you were handing him a note. You gestured for him to give it to Buttercup.

He wanted to advise against it, but he had no real choice. He took the note and handed it off to Buttercup.

Buttercup looked at it, then at you. You smiled at her. She just sighed and placed the note in her pocket.

You frowned. You wanted her to read it, not keep it. But she wanted to be the first one to say something. And she wanted to say it, not have you read a note.

You just sighed and rested your head in your hand.

Mitch felt very uncomfortable.
-------------
You grabbed an orange at lunch and wondered if Buttercup had read the note. Before you could get your answer, you happened to see Blossom pass by in the hall.

You smiled and headed to talk to her, but you were stopped by Bubbles. The one Utonium you still talked to through all of this.

Bubbles: Hey, Y/N.

Y/N: Uh, hey, Bubbles.

Bubbles: If you were free I was wondering if we could run through some things on the script?

You looked past her to see Blossom already turning ghe corner. You sighed and nodded.

Y/N: Sure. Wanna head to the roof?

Bubbles smiled.

Bubbles: Sure.

As you and Bubbles headed off to eat lunch on the roof, Buttercup happened to look up. She watched you for a second before she rejoined her conversation.
---------------
You grabbed the bathroom sink and stared into the mirror.

Y/N: Jr, Jr, Jr!

Nothing happened.

Y/N: Oh, wait. That's not his name. Uh, Nergal, Nergal, Nergal!

Still, nothing happened. You sighed.

Y/N: Nergal Jr, Nergal Jr, Nergal Jr.

The mirror began to swirl around before the boy appeared.

Jr: Hey, Y/N! Miss me already?

Y/N: I can't do this. I thought it would way easier.

Jr: No luck on your lady problems, huh? That sucks.

Y/N: What do I do?

Jr: Well, first, you need to tell me what happened. After that we can start coming up with solutions.

You looked at him and sighed. Might as well start from the beginning.
----------------
Y/N: And now the three of us have to talked in about a month or so.

Jr stared at you with wide eyes. He didn't think it was this bad. And he definitely didn't think that girls you were talking about were the Powerpuff Girls.

Y/N: So, what do I do?

Jr rubbed his chin in consideration. He then snapped his fingers.

Jr: I have just the plan. You need to talk to Buttercup first.