4: Just as Long as We're Together

Christmas break just began and Prince and I couldn't be separated at this point. Felicity finally stopped flirting with Prince, and according to Farrah herself and Andre were celebrating their six month anniversary. Prince and I had been dating for a couple of months now, and everyday I'd walk to Andre's for breakfast and the three of us would go to school. Thankfully, there wouldn't be school for at least 2 weeks. My birthday was also coming up in a couple of weeks as well, and Prince was playfully jealous I was just five months older than him. Today was a really special day because we were going out on a movie date which we did every other week.

I was laying in my bed listening to my cassette player and listening to it on a low volume under my pillow so I wouldn't get caught with it by my mother. "Scarlet! Prince is here!" My mother yelled. I smiled and stopped the cassette player tucked under my pillow to run out of my room. Prince was standing in the living room and looked absolutely incredible.

"Hey!" I said

"Hey!" I said. I hugged his neck instantly and he held me in his arms. His lips kissed my cheek softly and he took my hand. "Ready to go?" I looked down at my clothes and my mother laughed a little. "I'm surprised she's wearing a dress honestly." My mother said. I frowned. "Well, we are going to the movies after all. Definitely don't want her in nothing at the movies." Prince joked.

By now, Prince was used to my mother's words. As a matter of fact when it came time to talk with her, he made it very clear how he felt about anything she said that was negative towards me. I kissed his cheek. "We're leaving mama." I said to her as we left my house. Andre's car was parked outside and I got into the car. I was getting used to Prince playing his music, but when I was around he'd play it at a slightly lower volume. I only used my ear muffs at his games and...well, really just his games.

Prince drove us to the drive in where he put the speaker inside of the car window so we could hear, but there was never any watching of the movie. Just kissing and talking. More talking than kissing. I was growing to love the neck kissing and Prince even taught me about French kissing which was something I was turned off by until a couple of weeks ago. I was sucking on the side of Prince's neck as his arms were around me and I pulled away to speak, but his lips kissed my neck. "Prince, I have an idea." "Hmm?" He left soft kisses up my throat towards my ear. "I-I'll be eighteen soon. I'll stay with you in the basement and help Bernadette around the house. Maybe I can get a job working with Eddie and I'll live with you." He stopped kissing to pull away. "Scarlet, are you sure?" "Yeah, I mean what do we have to lose? I just need my clothes and my cassette player. My drawings. I'll work with Eddie and we'll be set."

Prince played with the bottom of my sweater as he was thinking. "What will you do with Eddie?" He asked. I stroked his cheek. "Remember? Eddie said that he wanted to hire someone for...something." Prince kissed me some more which distracted me. I pulled away after a few minutes. "Prince, I'm serious. I'll stay with you. We can get a band together like you want, and we'll get Morris to do it again." He shook his head. "A lot of the members moved on." "C'mon . We can get Grand Central back together. Even if it doesn't last long. Think about it." He had a smirk on his face. "I do miss all of us being together. Maybe I can get Andre's sister Linda on bored again." I smiled and kissed his cheek extremely excited that he was happy. "We'll work our asses off. I'll make cover art for your recordings and we'll get our own place."