Love or hatred?

Alfred limped as blood fell from his nose "You fucking commie Bastard!" he said while looking upwards at the taller male "Why Amerika you're too weak, da?" Ivan said with a strong Russian accent. Not to long ago the nations were having a meeting, everything was normal, Britain and France were arguing, Canada was getting ignored, Italy was eating pasta and America was saying he is a hero. Everything was going great until Russia snapped at the American.

"WHEN WILL YOU EVER SHUT UP!"

America was surprised, he wasn't expecting this at all neither did all the nations. He was about to speak when the Russian stood up and went over to the shocked nation, Russia smiled "How about we fix everybody's problem with the magic metal pipe of pain." The aura in the room was cold, both nations stared at each other. America stood up from his seat and slapped the cold-hearted nation, America knew this would turn into a fight, but he didn't care this commie bastard yelled at him.

"kolkolkolkolkolkolkol"

That gave shivers down everybody's spine, most countries tried to evacuate the drama, but Germany made them stay "Russia and Amerika calm down!" Germany shouted trying to ease the tension between the two nations. But as expected it didn't work, Russia was clearly mad, and America wasn't backing down. Russia grabbed America's hair and threw him against the wall, America tried to get back up, but Russia has hit him with the magic metal pipe of pain. It wasn't enough to make America pass out, but it was enough to make the American fall back down. America saw Russia trying to hit him with the pipe, so he went into action and punched him in the gut. The Russian man groaned as he gripped on to his pipe and kicked the American thigh. America limped as blood fell from his nose "You fucking commie Bastard!" he said while looking upwards at the taller male "Why Amerika you're too weak, da?" Russia said with a strong Russian accent.

Alfred did not like being called weak at all, while the Russian man was to distracted smirking the American jumped on him making the Russian man fall. America punched him in the eye while the nations tried to get him off the cold country. Russia flipped him over and knelt to his ear

"You look very weak Amerika..."

America was very unhappy, but then to everybody's big surprise the cold nation kissed the smaller male underneath. Everybody gasped, they were all thinking "two rivals kissing?!" "wtf" "did I miss a chapter?". Russia bit America's lip till it bled, then slid his tongue in to make a French kiss. America bit Russia's tongue during the make out session, so Russia decided to pull America's cowlick which made the American moan in the wet kiss. Soon they need to separate for air and a tongue of saliva connected their mouths.

"I hate you commie bastard"

"I hate you more capitalist pig"

Ever since that incident every nation has been talking about it, but no one really knew what the relationship was between the two rivals...

Was it love? Or hatred?

 ~~~~~~

Hey this is the end! I hope you enjoyed this because this is my first Rusame book ever :D

540 words