We turn to look at her mother, and Gina glares in embarrassment. "Well, is there such things as finger condoms Mom, cause ain't no penis going in here?" I pull down my black cocktail dress and try to hold in my amusement.

"Actually, there is. Do I need to get them for you?"

"Ummm... no." She says questionably.

We burst out laughing and ran to her car, jumping in and heading down the road. We blare "Rain on Me" by Lady Gaga and Ariana Grande, singing at the top of our lungs. Gina pulls up to a massive beach house that is on top of the water. We both look at each other excitedly. She parks, and we walk out to the house.

"Addy, you made it!" Kenneth screams over the crowd with a beer in his hand. I smile and wave at him before people turn towards me and start waving and saying hi.

The music is extremely loud but we hear someone say the house is about to leave the dock. We got here just in time. As the two of us move further into the house, we notice the volleyball and cheerleading team together and join them.

Everyone has red solo cups, so Gina and I pour ourselves something to drink and hang on tight to them. We know how parties can go. We sit on the couch talking and having fun for a few hours when I see the blonde hair freckled face girl I've been crushing on for years. She is sitting on a stool at the kitchen island with a redhead in front of her. I don't think that girl goes to our school, at least she doesn't look familiar, and I know every student in our school. I watch as Macy becomes enthralled in their conversation, smoking a cigarette. I haven't seen her at any of our previous parties hosted by Clearwater students. Maybe I just wasn't paying attention or looking for her. She leans over and whispers something into the Red Head's ear as her hand runs along the outside of her thigh. I squint my eyes at the sight of her touching someone else as my blood boils and my mind races. I down the rest of my cup and walk past them to get more.

I stand by the drink table, turning back to look her way. As I'm sipping my drink, her eyes meet mine. They stay there for a while before the girl in front of her turns to see what she's looking at. She turns back around and says a few words to Macy before walking away. Macy licks those plumped light pink lips and smothers her cigarette before getting up and walking my way. I stiffen up, not really wanting to be seen by her here.

As she opens a bottle of beer, my eyes look everywhere else but her. "Nice dress?"

"I... were you page stalking me?"

I glance down and see her smirk, then quickly look away. "And if I was?"

"Hey! There you are. I was looking everywhere for you." Brooklyn says, wedging herself between us. She looks to the side at Macy, raising her nose in disgust. "Why are you by this trash?"

Macy looks between the two of us and shakes her head. "The only garbage I see here is you and that raunchy trash bag you call a dress, Brook." She sips her drink and begins to walk away but turns around. "Oh, and tell your older sister, I had a great time last night. Your room is adorable by the way, with all the pink and purple unicorns. Really suits that shitty attitude of yours." Brooklyn's eyes widen in humiliation, and I hide my smirk in my cup, walking away with secondhand embarrassment for her.

I walk back towards Gina and eavesdrop on her conversation with the cheerleader she told me she liked. I was right about who it was. I notice Macy standing by herself in the corner of the room. Her outfit is more put together than what she usually wears at school. She has on a graphic t-shirt, zip-up jacket, and black jeans that have tearings at the knee. She still has those dirty converse, but for some reason, I'm more turned on by her appearance now than ever.

I have enough liquor in me to give me the extra courage to speak to her, regardless of who sees. As I walk towards her, some dude with multiple tattoos cuts off my path and hands her a bag. It's a nickel size baggie with what looks like white powder. My eyes widened. Is that cocaine?