Author's Note

Sup? :)

So a couple of weeks after watching The Avengers, I dreamt of them and about how I became a part of the group. In my dream, Loki is the enemy and it's actually different from this story. But, there are some parts in my dream that I will add here.

Anyways, it's the only dream that I remember completely. And since I really got addicted of the Avengers (before my dream), I decided to make this novel. (Hey, guess who made comics boring? LOL)

I took some parts of my story from the comics and some from the movie. Especially Sin, I was researching about Captain America and viewed the list of his enemies. Then I thought that Sin must be an interesing character. I won't explain what's her characteristics in this part of the story but, I will in the further parts. But if you know her more than I do, I'm just basing that on my opinion.

And the only real name I used here in my real life is mine and for my friends, I used the first and second letters of their names. Some names are somehow connected to their real names.

As the answer for icallringbearer's question, "Who is your favorite Avenger?" mine is Steve Rogers a.k.a. Captain America. I actually got mesmerized by his face while watching the Avengers and after watching, I started to do some research on him. Then, on all of them. My second one is Iron Man.

And icallringbearer, if I hadn't find your fanfiction, I wouldn't be able to post this story. I hope I finish this because I don't finish most of my stories. Again icallringbearer, thank you for challenging me to post and share this story (and by challenge, I mean encourage).

Hope ya'll enjoy reading. Feel free to comment, share, add to library, vote, etc. :)