He said as he took my right hand and kiss the back of my hand..... I feel so uncomfortable.....

Aria: my name is Aria. Nice to meet you....

I said as he came a little closer to me I feel scared was about to get away but she hold my hands so tightly that I can't move..... He goes to my ear and whisper.....

Seokjin: such a beautiful name for a beautiful girl like you.....

I will about to say something just then I heard a announcement that made him get away from me.

I saw professor Kim is holding the mic as he is the announcer of today's party.......

Namjoon: welcome everyone in today's party..... After in few minutes the dance will start so pick a partner and come to the dance stage......

He said but I saw him looking at me deeply..... I couldn't take my eyes from him..... I don't know what happen to me when I saw him...... He makes me feel something that I can't describe..... I don't know but I feel attracted towards him..... How much Time I try to control myself..... He is a teacher... I am a student.... I can't have this kind of relationship.... Moreover, I am a angel.. This is Sin..... Just in few days I will go to heaven making forget everyone about me....... I have to take a grip in myself.........

✳️✳️✳️

Namjoon pov

After saying this in the mic, I look around and saw Aria looking at me..... She is lost in her thoughts and beside her I saw Jin hyung..... He is staring at her.... Looking her up and down...... Licking his lips...... My grip on the mic tightens seeing him looking at her like that....I know what is going on his mind........ He was gonna try to lure her..... I know she won't be lured by him.... But he is Master in wickedness....... He never lose in anything.... When I mean anything means anything...... He set his eyes on something that became his...... His mind is sick...... But not her....

Namjoon: She is mine....... I love her.... I am obsessed with her...... I want her And I. Will. Have. Her.

✳️✳️✳️

Author pov

The dance started as the couples went to dance stage to dance with their respective partners...... Jimin and Yuri also gone to dance floor but Jimin's eyes are only set on one person and that is Aria....... She is looking amazing in floral dress that is hugging her body so perfectly..... The soft milky skin that he wants to devour before going to Hell.....

Aria is looking at the dance floor as everyone is enjoying but just then he saw a hand that came in front of her..... The person reavealed in a very good tuxedo, black hair, his eyes that held so many things that she can't find out......

Aria: Jungkook.....

Jungkook: can I have a dance with this beautiful lady????

He said looking at her completely hiding his motive for her...... She hesitated but eventually goes with him to dance...... As they started to dance she feel a little weird as the way he is holding her waist...... He grip her waist tightly not letting her go at all... He slowly goes to her ear whispering.....

Jungkook: can I have a beautiful date with this beautiful lady after the dance? I won't hear you No..... So, we are going backwards after this dance.........

He said to her as he look at her with a smirk on her face....... She doesn't want to go..... She has more important thing than this..... But she decided to go because she wants to clear everything....... She will clear to him that she don't want to date........ As they are dancing there's certain people who are now glaring at that duo........

Taehyung is drinking and looking at them. deeply his eyes are becoming dark seeing them like this.... Jimin is constantly glaring at them , he was about to leave but Yuri hold his hand not letting him go...... Seokjin is looking them and decided to step between them as she is his prey.... Yoongi and hoseok is nowhere to seen.
Namjoon looked at them sternly as he finally decided to put a end of this beautiful drama......
He goes to the music and cut down the wire as music stop just then the light of the party turned down making everything dark...... Jungkook could feel her hands are not connected with him..... She get away from him.....

Just then a very soothing music that can only Aria can hear...... The music is so catching and soothing that she started to get hypnotized by it...
She started to follow the music without her knowing..... After all it's devil's Music that is playing by none other than Min Yoongi....... Not only her but also his brothers can hear it too but confused of yoongi sudden music....... Why he is playing that...... Jungkook saw Aria going out as the light of the moon reflected on her when he was going out...........

Jungkook also go out following her..... Seeing him , all of them started to follow each other......
Jungkook opened the knife and hold it tightly.... This is a knife that can make angels weak.... This is made of Dead Witch bone.......They all has this knife to harm those angels as normal knife doesn't work on them....

Jungkook: I will hunt you down no matter what happens...... This is jeon Jungkook, the Seventh heir of Hell promise........

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

To be continued

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

Vote and comment

Share it on your message board.......

I hope you will enjoy this chapter....... Love you all............