Aria pov

I am right now in university Freshman year party...... After two months of university they finally decided to celebrate it ...... I am adjusting my dress as I am quite uncomfortable with this dress..... Yuri made me wear this dress..... I don't want to come but because Jimin will be there with Yuri and I don't trust that flirty guy at all......

I saw Yuri coming towards me with a glass of alcohol..... She offered me but I declined it....

Aria: you shouldn't drink too much... It's not good for health.......

I said as I was about to take it from her but she didn't let me.... Aish!!!! This girl is So stubborn.....

Yuri: did you hear there's a handsome new chef on our university who is a walking Greek god...... I heard he is here with us... Joining this party...... I am looking forward to see him....

She said while sipping her drink and I rolled my eyes on her.....

Aria: You have a boyfriend, Yuri.....

I said as she look at me like a innocent puppy.....

Yuri: it's not like I am going have one night stand with him....I am just gonna eyes raping him......

I look at her with my eyes widened..... She is drunk that's what she is saying those words...... Just then I feel like someone tapped my shoulder as I turned around and see a tall handsome man with board shoulder looking at me and in his hands there's a drink......

???: Wanna have a drink????

He asked as he was about to give me a glass but I refused it immediately......

Aria: No... Thank you but I don't drink.....

I said to him politely.... But he didn't get away from here but instead started to make conversation with me......

???: My name is Kim Seokjin.... What's your name, beautiful????