In the other room, Gopal was explaining to Boboiboy everything that happened between him and Yaya. As he explains, he was doing his best in preventing his tears from falling, which he failed.

Boboiboy's eyes softened upon hearing his best friend's thoughts and feelings. He knew how much Gopal loved Yaya and hearing them split up saddened him. "Since when did this happen?"

"Well, the breakup happened 2 weeks ago. But Yaya's fading of feelings has been happening for a long time now." Gopal replied as he wiped his tears.

Boboiboy sighed, "I'm sorry to hear that Gopal, I wish I could do something about it. But I'm here to comfort you and help you move forward, okay?"

Gopal nodded, forming a small smile on his lips, "Dey, thanks a lot." Boboiboy nodded, giving a smile as well, "Of course, Gopal. You're my best friend, we got each other backs." Then they share a bro hug.

"I wonder what made Yaya like that," Boboiboy said as he pulled away from him. "Or maybe it just happened? Did she thoroughly explain why it happened to her?" Gopal didn't reply to his question, he respected Yaya he chose not to tell him about Yaya's side. Not only because he's not in the place to do so, but it's also for her sake.

Back in the girls' room, Lia and Leizel were already sleeping in their respective beds. Yaya was on her bed reading a cookbook, while Ying was just lying down staring at the ceiling.

"Aish, I can't sleep." Ying groaned as she turned to her side to see the Filipinas sleeping peacefully. "I envy those two, they can sleep immediately. Or maybe it's because I'm not that tired today?"

Yaya shrugged as she flips the pages of the book, "You probably have sleeping problems." Ying sighed at Yaya's reply that she stood up and went to her bed and sat beside her, which took the gravity heroine aback.

Ying seemed to have noticed Yaya's reaction, "Oh? You look stiff. Can't I stay beside my best friend?" Yaya shrugged, "I didn't say anything. Just stay here."

For some reason, there was an awkward silence between the two girls. Yaya was feeling tense ever since Ying came upon her, but she just went on in reading the cookbook. On the other hand, Ying was just looking around then she took some glances at what Yaya was reading. "Oh, you're trying to learn how to cook pumpkin soup?"

"Yeah, I remember it's Lia's favorite. I want to try it out, it's also my way of thanking her." Yaya said with a smile.

"Oh, that's nice. What's with her?" Ying asked. "I just had a breakdown earlier and she was there to help. You know that girl, so helpful." Yaya replied as her eyes were still glued to the book.

Ying groaned, "So that's why your eyes were red... Aish Yaya, what happened? I'm worried for you, you know? I'm your best friend." Yaya didn't reply, she was now thinking whether she should explain to her the whole story of what happened. Just thinking about it, she is getting overwhelmed already.

"Yaya?" Ying turned to her to see how she was doing. She widened her eyes to see that Yaya's body was shaking, "Hey, are you okay?" She places a hand on her shoulder.

Yaya quickly nodded, ignoring the tension in her body. "Uhm, yeah... Sorry about that... It's just that... Gopal and I are not together anymore."

The next thing that happened, Ying rushed out of the room to head to the boys' room. Yaya followed after her, "Ying! Wait!" Ying was so fast that Yaya couldn't catch up on her. In a panic, Yaya ran back to the other two girls in the room.

At the same time, Boboiboy and Gopal went out of the room to check on Fang. They saw Ying heading to them.

"Hi Ying," Boboiboy greeted with a smile. "What are you doing here? Oh wait, is Lia still awake? We're going to check on Fang and I just wanted to pass by to check on her."