CHAPTER 128

Dongyoo also hurriedly held a cup of tea and presented it to Y/n respectfully: “Ms. Lim, take a sip of tea.”

Wonyoung watched silently, shocked in her heart with nothing to add!

She didn’t expect Yn to have such strength!

Moreover, she is a superfluous daughter-in-law, and 20 million cash she's unmoved. Why?

Could it be that her own energy is stronger than what she can currently see?

But why should such a powerful person be willing to be a daughter-in-law?

Kyungyu, known as a genius doctor, also sighed from the bottom of his heart at this time: “Ms. Lim, you are really an immortal master! Your strength, your heart, and atmosphere, I am afraid that if I live for a hundred years, I may not be able to catch up with you.”

In Kyungyu’s view, even if he lived another fifty years, he would still not be able to touch Y/n’s current heel at most.

This woman’s medical skills are unfathomable, and what’s more magical is that she can refine such powerful magical medicine. This is simply a godlike existence!

Kyungyu’s granddaughter, Hyunseo, was already blushing at this time. She was not convinced of Y/n just now, but now she is completely convinced!

Y/n said to Kyungyu indifferently at this time: “Mr. Lee, although the medicine you bought is really effective for your internal injuries, it lacks a few prescriptions after all, and the effect is 20%. wait for me. I will give you a complete pill, then you just have to take it, and the internal injurt will be cured immediately.”

“Ms. Lim, thank you!”

Kyungyu was grateful, and the Old Master knelt and clasped his fists in tears.

Hyunseo also bowed down with Kyungyu, blushing, and said to Y/n: “Ms. Lim, thank you!”

Kyungyu also said: “Ms. Lim, you are not in Nanguang Traditional madical field, but I have been in contact for decades, and I have some connections. With Ms. Lim's kindess, I have no retribution. If you need any medical materials in the future,Or if you want to do something, just ask for it.”

Y/n nodded slightly.

Don’t think that Kyungyu is only a traditional medicine doctor, but the Lee family has practiced medicine for generations and is the number one genius doctor in the south of the Yangtze River. His connections and resources in medicinal materials are probably not as good as the Jang family.

With the help of the Lee family, it will be easier to find medicinal materials for cultivation in the future.

At this moment, Jang Hoon, who had not been moving, suddenly coughed and opened his eyes!

Everyone’s eyes were attracted by him. Under this look, he was suddenly surprised!

Old Jang, who had been unconscious, sat up from the bed by himself!

This this

The middle-aged man in the Jang family didn’t even dare to breathe, he was afraid that all this was just his own illusion.

The doctor had already given the Old Master a critical illness notice, thinking that the Old Master would not survive for a few days.

Dongyoo specially invited the genius doctor Kyungyu, but after Kyungyu’s granddaughter gave the injection, it only made the Old Master’s complexion slightly restored, but he could do nothing about Jang Hoon’s condition.

He thought that he could even prepare for the Old Master’s funeral, and Y/n went up silently and gave the Old Master an injection.

And he did not expect that Y/n said that the Old Master would wake up in half an hour, and the Old Master would actually wake up in half an hour!

Moreover, the Old Master seems to have clear eyes, a strong complexion, and a ruddy complexion that is much better than before he fell ill!

This is really amazing!

Kyungyu exclaimed, and said: “Ms. Lim said half an hour, but even a minute is not wasted!”

The Jang family members were amazed, as said, a genius doctor! Sure enough, a genius doctor!

The middle-aged man from the Jang family hurriedly stepped forward and asked the Old Master: “Dad, how are you feeling?”

Hoon Jang looked at his beloved son with complicated eyes, and his eyes were full of rejoicing after the disaster, and exclaimed: “I thought I was dead, I didn't expect to wake up again.”

The middle-aged man from the Jang family pointed to Y/n and said excitedly: “Dad, thanks to Ms. Lim for saving you this time!”

Old Jang turned his head to look at
Y/n. Seeing that she was so young, he couldn’t help but be startled slightly. Then he recovered and said: “The life-saving grace of the genius doctor is unforgettable!”

Y/n smiled slightly and said: “It's not enough yo raise your hand.”

Having said that, Y/n pointed to Kyungyu and his granddaughter Hyunseo next to him and said: “Mr. Lee and his granddaughter have done a lot to save you. It is not my credit alone.”

................................