However, she can turn the famous Wrestvel boss into a pauper with nothing.

Karina had been making plea in front of Ping Mei, and Ping Mei’s expression seemed to ease.

Later, Karina accompanied Ping Mei out of the gate, and Ping Mei’s burned face was still aching.

He saw Y/n sitting on the side of the road, gave her a fierce look, then turned around and said to Karina: “Jimin, for your sake, I will forgive your Rubbish Wife once, and I will do it tomorrow night. I invite you to dinner and talk about cooperation.”

On the surface, if he had nothing to do, it was just to please Karina’s favor, but his heart was still burning with anger.

If it hadn’t been for Karina’s apology just now, he would have wanted someone to come over and destroy
Y/n on the spot!

However, Ping Mei didn’t plan to punish Y/n, he just wanted to let her go temporarily, and when he got Karina tomorrow, he would find someone to abolish Y/n!

Y/n walked over and said to Karina: “Karina, let's go home, there is nothing to talk about with this kind of bastard who is about to bankrupt, let alone give the deals like cooperation.”

Ping Mei’s face changed slightly, and he said coldly: “You, you really f*cking want to die, saying that I am going bankrupt? Believe it or not that I will kill you in a minutes! The reason why you are still fine now is entirely that I gave Karina face!”

Y/n sneered, and slapped her hand over.

“Snapped!”

Ping Mei was stunned, covering his face, and then shouted angrily.

“Rubbish! How dare you hit me?”

Y/n sneered: “What's wrong with hitting you? If I hit you, you have to bear it!”

After speaking, she raised her hand and slapped him again, and his cheek was swollen high.

Although Karina was also a little disgusted with Ping Mei, seeing Y/n slapped him twice in a row, she was still a little worried, and hurriedly said: “Y/n, what are you doing? I'm telling you, don't you just do it with others!”

What she worries about is not her own cooperation, but whether Y/n will be retaliated by Ping Mei. After all, Ping Mei is also a big boss with a surname. How can he swallow this breath after being beaten?

Sure enough, Ping Mei became irritated and completely exposed. He pointed to Karina and said: “The surname is Yoo, your wife's debt will be paid today, I will kill her! Let her disappear completely from the face of Wrestvel!”

When Karina heard the words, she said angrily: “You are shameless!”

“Shameless?” Ping Mei snorted coldly: “Don't think I don't know, the Yoo family has already swept you out. Do you think you are from Yoo family? I tell you the truth, I Ping Mei stomped my foot in Wrestvel City. It can kill your whole family. If you don't want any accidents in your family, you'd better kneel and climb on my bed. If you can satisfy me, I can forgive you!”

Karina trembled with anger, and said sharply: “You are a bastard!”

“I'm powerful, what's wrong with shamelessness?” Ping Mei said shamelessly.

Y/n stood up and said to Ping Mei: “Mr. Mei, you are already bankrupt, so if you are powerful, you should save the time.”

“What did you say!”

Ping Mei was taken aback, completely unresponsive.

He was about to shout when his cell phone rang.

Ping Mei didn’t want to answer, but the phone rang like a reminder.

Ping Mei gave Y/n a fierce finger and picked up the phone impatiently.

“Hey, what's the matter”

“Mr. Mei, it's not good! The shareholders of the company that was supposed to cooperate with us suddenly withdraw all our cooperation!”

“What?!” Ping Mei’s face changed drastically: “I will call mark immediately.”

“Wait a minute, not only the Beijing side withdraw the cooperation, but also the Emgrand Group, which has a long-term cooperation with our company, suddenly cancelled all cooperation. In addition, Mr. Zhao, and Mr. Wang all cancelled the contract.”

Ping Mei held the phone and was too surprised to speak.

But the voice in the phone continued.

“At present, four companies have called and asked Future Company to pay huge liquidated damages.”

“Mr. Jones from the Finance Department called and wanted to recover the 280 million engeneering loan and transfer the account within tomorrow, otherwise they would go through legal procedures and seize the real estate under construction.”

“Also, the heads of China Bank, China Construction Bank, Industrial and Commercial Bank, and Agricultural Bank of China all called to collect debts. We must settle all previous loans by noon tomorrow, or they will auction off the company's assets.”

Ping Mei was sweating profusely, his face was bloodless, and layers of cold sweat soaked his shirt.

Is this world crazy?

Or is he having nightmares?

How come all the unfortunate things all of a sudden happen to him at once?

All of them are like an appointment!

What’s the matter?

what the h*ll is it?

......................