10》That Moody Guy

Start from the beginning

Wonwoo putted the amplop on the table and tilt his head. His face was ftown as he confuse why she look desperate to make an exuse.

He cross his arms and raise his brows, signing her to explain more her excuses.

"Well, I dont feel alright for me to attend this company. So, its better I didnt come and maybe tell Suan to go with you."

She snickered but it didnt make Wonwoo accept her excuse.

"Im sorry, miss Myoui. I wont accept your excuses because this is about business. That company have twice cooperated with me a year ago. So I have to show my respect and support towards it, and the invitation told to bring my secertary. Dont give a reason that include personal stuffs."

His words made Mina getting nerves. She nodded her head before leave his room. She rest her chin on the table and tapped her book.

"Aish, but I seriously dont want to mix myself with those strangers."

Mina sighed multiple times before continue her work. She glance to Wonwoo's room, that guy look focus much on his laptop and didnt show any reaction of he can take a joke.

●●●●●●

"He said that?"

Mina nodded her head after spent half an hour told everything with Momo.

At lunch, she asked Momo to lunch with her as she kinda feel that she wanted to distance herself from Wonwoo today. She even have to go Nikki's school today, as his school have to end early.

"Well why you dont want to go?"

Mina put the spoon down.

"I dont know, my instinct tell me to not go. Besides, I want to visit Sunghoon."

Momo look at her with lazy gaze.

"Im sure Sunghoon is not the only reason."

"Well, maybe because Im not used to attend this kind of formal ceremony. Apart of that, Im worry if there is dance hours will be listed."

"Wont you love dance so much?"

Mina look away from Momo and move her gaze to outside. Momo then realise she was wrong to talk about that.

"I-im sorry, Mina. I forgot that you—

"Gwaenchana, its been a long time."

She warmly smile to Momo before lift her spoon back.

"How about we take Nikki together? Since I had free time until five evening."

Mina blink her eyes in confusion to Momo.

"Well, Hoshi asked me on date tonight and he told me to have my time to prepare myself."

"Oh, maybe he plan to propose you?"

Momo suddenly laughing and shake her head.

"No, he will not. We already discussed about it, we decided to get married when his sister graduate."

"Yah, his sister had another year to graduate. Are you really sure you can wait for another one year to get marry?"

Mina actually worried about Momo, since she and Hoshi have been in relationship for along time since they were collaged.

About five years, Hoshi and Momo have been through hard time to fight their relationship; including third person and his family.

At first, his family didnt like Momo because she is Japanese. Also, her accent of speaking in Hangul. She struggled so much to speak fluently unlike Mina who more better than her. But at time goes by, his family started to like her and Hoshi's mother treated her like her own daughter. Even when their family had vacation, they will invited Momo to join them.