Chapter fourteen

Hey reader!
I am really sorry if the last chapter was a bit hard to understand. I was in a hurry so I didn't really care about my English. I will make changes in the chapter later on. Anyway let's get back to the story.

"Who am I?" Leo said.

Mikey, raph, Donnie and Splinter's eyes widened.

"Hey Leo... Can't you remember anything?" Donnie asked his older brother in a worried tone.

Leo shook his head as a no.

The three turtles and splinter looked at each other.

"Hey Leo..." Donnie said.

"Is that my name?" Leo asked raising a non-existing eyebrow.

"Y-yeah..." Donnie said. He was getting a little upset that leo couldn't recollect or even recognise them. "Hey Leo, lay down for now. You need to get back your energy. We will be outside." Donnie said with a small but sad smile.

Leo nodded and layed down while the others exited the lab.

Donnie shut the door behind him.

"Why doesn't he recognise us?!" Raph shouted.

"It maybe because of that thing that they shot Leo with, it may have somehow erased all his memories." Donnie said trying to piece everything together.

"Well... How can we bring his memory back?" Mikey asked Donnie.

"We can go back to the krang's secret lair. There maybe some documents to tell us how to reverse the effects of the machine." Donnie replied.

"Well... We mustn't waste time. Let's go quickly." Master splinter said.

"Wait Sensei. We can't leave Leo alone. He is still very fragile from all the experiments the krang have done on him. You should stay behind and check on Leo. If there is any problem call me." Donnie said as Splinter agreed.

The three turtles grabbed their gear and headed out of the lair, as splinter stayed behind.

"Be careful, my sons..." Splinter said as he watched the three turtles walk out of the lair.