Chapter Four

Man! I have a lot of free time today! Here is the next chapter!

Donnie's POV

We looked towards the source of the voice and we were suprised at what we saw.

A small human kid was imitating voices with another kid.

"Help me!" The kid said in leo's voice.

"*Sigh* false alarm" Raph said.

We all were about to turn back and go home, but stopped when the kid started talking.

"So how was that?" The kid imitating Leo's voice asked his friend.

"That was good but where did you here that voice from?" His friend asked him.

"I heard it near the channel 6 building." The kid replied. "Anyway I better be going, my mom's making pizza today!" The kid said and waved his friend goodbye.

My eyes widened. I looked at Raph and Mikey and both of them had the same expression.

"Guys you know what this means..." I said to Raph and Mikey.

"Let's go to channel 6 building." Raph said as mikey and me nodded in agreement.

Me, Mikey and Raph jumped from building to building.

~Time skip~

We jumped from the last building and there we were. On top of the channel 6 building.

We looked around trying to find something, anything that could help us find Leo.

"No luck, here what about you guys?" Raph asked after a while of searching around.

"Nope *sigh*" I said in response.

"Guys! Come here quick!" We heard Mikey's voice coming from below the channel 6 building.

Me and raph quickly came down the building.

"What is it Mikey?" Raph asked as I followed him down.

Mikey looked at us with little drops of tears falling down his cheeks. He then showed us what he was holding.

Both mine and Raph's eyes widened to the size of plates when we saw what Mikey showed us.

It was Leo's katana with a little blood on it's tip.

"He... He is dead?" I said trying to hold back tears.

"Leo..." Mikey said softly.

"Wait... Maybe..." Raph started.

Me and mikey looked up at our elder brother, hoping to hear something positive.

"...maybe we can talk to that kid. The one who was imitating Leo's voice." Raph suggested.

"Raph..." I sighed "...do ya really think that kid would tell or even talk to three giant talking turtles?"

There was silence for a moment.

"Maybe not..." Mikey said "...but it's worth a try."

"Then it's settled." Raph said. "We are gonna talk to the kid tommorow. Hopefully he is at the same place."

Me and mikey nodded and we all made our way back to the lair.