💞🏢𝕎𝕠𝕣𝕜🏢💞

Start from the beginning

She saw the camera, Ashwin look at her with fondness supporting his face with a hand on his chin smiling like a maniac, blush filled her face and she immediately looked at straight while he again got suddenly jerked and acted like taking a file from the table with a stern face while sivaangi blushed and facepalmed looking him.

That's the moment sivaangi felt like the most romantic thing was neither a kiss nor a hug. It was when she caught Ashwin staring at her and he suddenly start to look somewhere. Sivaangi loved Ashwin doing crazy things like a lovesick puppy, she just smiled looked at him, and continued her work.

After a while sivaangi completed her files, she went to check on everyone. She first walked into Ashwin's cabin and he was doing his work ignoring her even though he saw her entering the cabin. Sivaangi cleared her throat to gain his attention but he acted like he is doing his work sincerely.

Sivaangi-- Ashwin unga files ellam kodunga, evolo pannirukinga-nu paakalam.
Ashwin gave a thirittu muzhi as he was in mid-way to complete his file as he was busy sighting her.

Sivaangi-- Ashwin...

Ashwin gestured her to stop by showing his hand, while sivaangi saw him with a confused look and he continued talking.

Ashwin-- Evolo periya project ithu Ashwin, ippadi velayatu thanama irukinga? Ithane ketka poringa theriyum naan mudichiren.
Sivaangi hid her smile and maintained a cold and stern face with him.

Sivaangi-- Theriyuthu-la aprom yen ippadi?
Ashwin--  Theriyum-ga naan mudichiruven, ennala ungala maari velai time-la oru maari veliya oru maari ellam irukka mudiyathu.

Sivaangi-- Aiyoo Ashwineyy enna problem unnaku?
Ashwin-- Kiss venum.

Sivaangi-- Ashwineyy enna veladriya? Yaarachum paathuta enna aagum veladatha.
Ashwin-- Please di just one peck.
Sivaangi-- No way Ashwineyy veladatha please, get the work done I will wait here until you complete it.

Ashwin groaned and kept a stern face and did his work while sivaangi chuckled seeing her kid being adamant and sitting opposite of him in the chair seeing him work with a stern face. He made sure not even to take a glance of her until she comes by herself.

Ashwin-- Ma; am mudichiten files ellam.
Sivaangi knew he is mad at her that she didn't accept a kiss and chuckled seeing his fake anger and took the files from his hand.

Sivaangi-- Seri enkooda vaanga, mathavanga ellam velai correct-ah mudichitangala-nu check paakanum.
Ashwin-- Neengale poikonga, ennala ungala ellam follow panna mudiyathu.

Sivaangi-- It's not a request, it's an order.
Ashwin-- Yes ma'am.

Ashwin dragged his yes ma'am, making her chuckle seeing his cute anger side, and walked to the employee's side.

Sivaangi-- Nee evolo poruppu-eh illama irukka Ashwin, Ippo poi en annans-ah paaru evolo poruppu-ah velai paakuranganu.
Ashwin-- Yaaru un Annan's ?? Velai?? Sincere-ah?

Sivaangi-- Aama pugazh anna-um sarath anna-um enna than comedy pannalum velai-nu vandhuta velai karanga maari nee vena paaru.

She says and entered the hall witnessing a scene complete opposite of what she was talking to Ashwin this much time.

When she entered the hall she saw pugazh anna sitting in between two female staff and flirting with them alternately and Sarath anna sitting with a girl and flirting with her.

Ashwin-- Ithuthan neenga sonna sincerity-ah CEO madam?
Sivaangi-- Illa athu...
Ashwin-- Ivanunga velai-nu vanthutha vellai kaaranga maari irupangalanu therla aana kandipa flirt-nu vanthuruchuna vellai kaaranga maari irupanunga. Nee mothala vaa en kooda.