Chapter 5- uff these kids

Here is the next chapter people!!

Happy reading and please tell me how was it?

Sadhvi Pov

 He is so good.. I umm kind of like him? No sadhvi you can't.

 He gave me water to drink and we went downstairs. Suddenly aanya came and hugged veer's legs. I think she's very fond of her mamu. She's so adorable <3

She asked him to burn crackers and veer said that he will let her burn crackers when she'll grow tall. He handles her so nicely. But I asked him to giver her to me so that I will help her with crackers, in that way she'll be safe.

"No I don't like you, stay away!" She said.

I was very sad.. I love kids so much and I don't know why she's not fond of me. I wonder if anyone will love me or just push me away like she did. But it's not her fault, she's just a child. Sometimes I think when will someone come who will love me selflessly and care for me so much. I'm waiting for him. I don't want to suffer more. I'm tired of this life. When I watch mothers with their infants in hospital, I always wish for the baby to be happy in life and not suffer like me. 

It's very hard. Very hard. To be lonely.

Tears weld up in my eyes and they started to flow one after the other when I remembered that message. I didn't wanted to spoil this festival.

Suddenly a voice came, "Please don't feel bad by what aanya said. She's just a child and said those words to you for a silly reason." 

Veer came and sat beside me and I could see from my corner of eyes that he was thinking how to comfort me. I chuckled and said, "I know.. I'm not crying for that. She must be cranky for some other reason." 

"Then why are you crying? Is it because of that message." He asked seriously.

"No not that. I know its some silly prank. Let's leave all this." she again named it a prank.

"Okay. Oh btw come aanya wants to talk to you." He said removing the message topic.

"What? Why? I know it's not her fault veer." I said while being presentable so that people don't get suspicious.

"No, I didn't say her anything. She just wanna say you something." He said and holded my hands and moved towards front. 

He held my hands. But its normal, dont think much.

"Aanya.. come here." He called aanya and left my hands. I think because elders would see this.

"Mamuuu" Aanya came running and then saw me. 

"Soly.." She said with a sad pout.

I chuckled at her cuteness and bent on her level, "It's okay baby.. you don't need to be sad."

"You didn't wear red.. that's why I was angry." She said. Hahahah uff these kids.

"Aww.. I'll wear red tomorrow okay?" I laughed and asked her.

"Really?" She said and I nodded.

She jumped and hugged me. I hugged her back. She's like a fluffy doll. You know that golu-molu child. Cute one. I saw that my and veer's mother and raina didi were watching us smiling.

"I love you mamii.." She said while pulling back from the hug. I WAS SHOCKED. EVERYONE WAS.

"Baby she's not your mami." Raina didi came and told her softly.

"But I call chachu-chachi, then why not mamu-mami?" She asked her mother.

"Hmm.. this is a serious issue. Then should we make her your mami?" Veer's mother asked aanya and I blushed I don't know why :)