prologue

She exited the hospital with her purse and a file in hand. Someone tapped her from behind. She was shocked to see him here.

"What are you doing here?" she asked.

He crossed his hand over his chested and sighed "Why are you against the idea of marrying me? Is there someone you like?"

"No. There's nothing like that." she replied.

"Then why can't you marry me? Just tell me dammit" he snapped.

she flinched by seeing his anger and her eyes filled with tears "There's no reason. I don't wanna marry anyone" she sniffed.

His eyes soften at that and he asked "Can we talk surbhi?"

He is not a bad man obviously so I'll talk to him, she thought.

"Yeah, okay. I'm free. Let's talk in that cafe, is that alright?" she asked

"Yeah come." They went to a cafe nearby.

After ordering some coffee, he started "Listen surbhi, I don't know why you don't want to marry me.. but I just want to say that please just trust me. Do you not like me?"

She panicked and said, "No no it's nothing like that. Just.. umm.. The thing is.. that.. you.. you scare me. Talking to you is just like going to a Lion's den" she looked down biting her lips.

He wanted to smile at this but controlled, "Than have courage enough to be my lioness and scold me for anything." 

Hey guys...

How's the prologue? 

Are you curious about this story?

So now about the cast, you can choose anyone as you like. 

Let's talk about the leads

VEER SOLANKI- Male lead

A 27 year old boy on whom every girl use to die, son of retired doctor and nurse. With brown eyes and a handsome face. His love is for his family is limitless. He is an IAS officer. Loves his little niece Aanya very much. He talks limited and as a very rare temper. He can do anything for his family. Every one in his office is afraid of him. They call him the cold and arrogant officer.

He has no time for love and stuff until he meets surbhi..

SURBHI CHOUDHARY- Female lead

She is a 24 year old girl with cute specs. A cheerful girl with a kind heart. She is a doctor in the SM hospital, Jaipur. Time changed her into an introvert girl. She talks freely only with her family and few friends. Her father is a nursing officer in Delhi. She lives in an apartment in jaipur as she have a job here. Her elder sister and mother lives in her hometown. 

She likes to do her job to help all her patients.. 

A past which made her this introvert.

She went her hometown to visit her mom and grandmaa.. little did she know that her life will  be changed in a few days.

What will happen when they both will get married?

Will surbhi be able to trust him and forget her inner demons?

Will Veer be able to help his love to fight with her own thoughts and insecurities?

Will Surbhi accept Veer?

Will Veer accept Surbhi?

Will they live happily? 

And many more questions.. Let's read the story to find out the answers.

IF ANY EVENT OR NAME OR DIALOGUE IS SIMILAR TO SOME REAL INCIDENTS OR ANY OTHER STORY IT'S TOTALLY COINCIDENTAL.

I apologise if any dialogue hurt you.

Let's move ahead now.

Please comment and vote. Tell me how's the plot? Any mistakes?

Love you all

-YOUR NEWLY AUTHOR

JEN <3