Chapter 4- Message?

Okay so this part is dedicated to @sangyadehury as she commented on my first story for the first time :) Thank you sangya.

Happy reading everyone.. I hope you love this chapter.

Sadhvi Pov

I came down and took blessings of the guests by touching their feet. In our family, the girls don't usually touch anyone's feet except their in-laws, they just join hands. But I don't know why today my mother told me to take their blessing by touching their feet. 

I sat with aunty because there was not much space left, she was just asking me some questions and I answered them. I smiled sometimes, but I didn't had the mood to smile much. Hey don't call me moody please. I saw that the handsome man was talking to a little girl in his lap, she suddenly said "Red!!"

Uncle said that red is her favourite colour, the man whose name I got to know was Veer.

Veer chuckled and his smile was really cute. I really liked that!!

One second!! What are you saying Sadhvi? You mad?? Huff!!!

When they asked aanya to come to me she hid her face in veer's chest and shook her head. She was really cute!

Then we went towards our rooms and wore the dresses for evening. I wore a baby blue blouse and lehenga with a dupatta. And went downstairs.

The picture belongs to it's owner

The picture belongs to it's owner. It's not mine.

A/N - I just felt like you know.. to give a picture of her dress :)

I saw Veer... really handsome. He was looking really handsome wearing a dark blue kurta.

"Sadhvi, go and keep these diyas on the terrace." My mom said. I nodded and was about to go-

 "Yeah, Veer you also go and help her as raina is busy with aanya. Go!" Aunty said to him. He nodded and we both were going upstairs taking the plate with diyas in them.

I thought that he will not like doing some work, because you know my cousin don't like doing works which are given by his mother especially.

"Agar aapko niche jaana h to aap mujhe dedo ye plates me rakh dungi. " I said looking at him. ( If you want to go downstairs then you can give me the plates I'll keep them. ) 

"Kyu? I mean tumhe tumhe aisa kyu lagta h ki mujhe niche jaana h? " he replied. ( Why? I mea why do you think that I wanna go downstairs? )

"Umm.. my cousin don't like doing works. He's a lazy creature. So I thought-" 

"You thought I'm also a lazy creature?" He asked shocked.

"No no.. no way! It's nothing like that. I'm so sorry if you felt like that, it's just I thought you must be tired and-"