Chapter 3- blow up!!

Veer Pov

I was in my deep slumber, when suddenly I felt a weight on my chest. Like someone is hugging me. I opened my eyes and saw that Aanya was trying to sleep comfortably with me. I think didi and jiju reached here.

"Hey baby! Are you sleepy?" I asked while making her sleep on my chest comfortably.

"Yes mamu." She pouted and closed her eyes. She's so adorable.

I covered both of us with the duvet. After sometime I got up and saw the time, it was 8:30 a.m.

I made aanya sleep on the bed carefully without waking her up and went in the bathroom to bath. After getting ready I headed downstairs and saw that maa and didi were working in kitchen. I went towards them and said good morning to both of them and hugged my sister.

"How are you veer? Is aanya still sleeping?" asked my sister.

"I'm good didi, yeah aanya is sleeping." I replied.

"She's very very fond of you and was so excited when I told her that we were coming here." She said and laughed.

I chuckled and said, "I'm also very fond her, where is jiju?" 

"He's in room getting ready, we have to leave at 10 right?" She said

"Yeah, I'm going to him." I replied and my sister hummed.

My and my sister's relationship have never been like that fighting siblings. We always tease and love each other. My mom is happy that we never fought like any other pairs.

"Hey jiju!" I said as I went in didi's room and saw jiju setting his hair.

"Hey veer! How are you? How is work?" He asked smiling and hugged me.

Me and jiju are just like friends, he is not like other arrogant jamais who don't respect his wife's family and expects to be treated like some maharaja.

"I'm good jiju, how about you? Work is also going good." I replied.

"I'm also good. You know aanya was very excited to meet you but when we reached here she was very sleepy, we thought that she will just sleep with us but she directly went to your room." Jiju said laughing and shaking his head.

I also laughed, "Yeah I know didi told me." We headed downstairs.

"Veer go and wake your favourite niece up." Didi said.

"Yeah going." I chuckled.

I wen to room and saw aanya snuggling into the pillow.

"Aanya bacha get up. We're going to bath and then eat breakfast. common!" I shaked her softly.

She opened her eyes and hugged me, "Mamuu!"

I hugged her back, "Yes baby let's get you ready." I took her to my bathroom and after bathing her, I wrapped her in a towel which was pretty big for a 2 and half year old.

"Didi where are her clothes?" I asked my sister.

"In my room, on the bed." She replied.

I made her wear her cute frock. She loves to wear nice comfortable frocks.

"Mamuu hungly." She said in her baby voice.

"Yes princess we're going to eat now." I said while taking her towards the dining table.

By the time we finished breakfast and everything it was 9:45 a.m.

"Okay everyone is ready, I'm coming after locking the doors you all go and keep the bags in the car." Maa said as we all started keeping the bag. And started the journey.